Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

8350F1F5-B4E4-48F3-96B5-549236ECD4EF.jpeg

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
LP
Recon they are waiting on Brando’s decision to finalise a figure

He stays and sheds doesn’t get quite so much, he leaves and they can top him up
Give the Xtra to Sheds now.

matt_y106

Club Legend
Dec 13, 2008
Vermont
AFL Club
Richmond
Just thought it was interesting watching Menadue’s reaction to the contract extensions. Obviously wasn’t angry at them getting RE-signed, but looked very flat about it all. Wonder what that says about his own contract situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomnat Tigers

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 8, 2009
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
Great news.

2021 is going to be a massive year for the club in terms of re-signing players. The following are out of contact:

- Rance
- CCJ
- Stack
- Bolton
- Naish
- Vlastuin
- Grimes
- Presita
- Astbury
- Rioli
- Soldo
- Higgins
- Riewoldt
- Castagna
- Baker
- McIntosh
- Chol
- Balta

18 players in total, which most will sign with relative ease but I suspect a big fight to retain Bolton, Baker, Stack and CCJ next time round. 4 highly talented kids who will have big offers to return home.

Great news.

2021 is going to be a massive year for the club in terms of re-signing players. The following are out of contact:

- Rance
- CCJ
- Stack
- Bolton
- Naish
- Vlastuin
- Grimes
- Presita
- Astbury
- Rioli
- Soldo
- Higgins
- Riewoldt
- Castagna
- Baker
- McIntosh
- Chol
- Balta

18 players in total, which most will sign with relative ease but I suspect a big fight to retain Bolton, Baker, Stack and CCJ next time round. 4 highly talented kids who will have big offers to return home.

Probably would have had a few retirements by then

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Just thought it was interesting watching Menadue’s reaction to the contract extensions. Obviously wasn’t angry at them getting RE-signed, but looked very flat about it all. Wonder what that says about his own contract situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you are reading way too much into it. Menadue will be at Richmond if he wants to be.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Great news.

- Rance
- CCJ
- Stack
- Bolton
- Naish
- Vlastuin
- Grimes
- Presita
- Astbury
- Rioli
- Soldo
- Higgins
- Riewoldt
- Castagna
- Baker
- McIntosh
- Chol
- Balta

Vlastuin is the one that worries me - the lure of captain floss should be enough to keep him i hope

Back