Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

In 10 years when he puts on 10 kgs he will be. Get him down the pub eat a parma every night for the next 10 years and he might get somewhere near it. Tiny, Tiny player. Wont be playing senior footy for a gazillion years.
I'll bookmark this for when you are wrong.

What a time to be alive.

Hope he re-signs.

Same. Genuinely looks like he could be a star for years to come. The salary cap squeeze is coming though.

He really is a midfielder and not a small forward isn’t he?!
I could requote myself numerous times here where I have said this.

Great to see it finally happening. They likely always knew; just a matter of getting him to make team first decisions and building a tank. Seems to be the full package now.

Jeez, I hope this team plays to it's potential. Talk about talent!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And strength, poor kid struggled to hold a tackle last year. Must have worked hard as he doesn't look much bigger, but is sticking his tackles better
He looked noticeably bigger when he came back this year. Put on so much it affected his running, which is why he had a slow start to the year. He's trimmed off a bit.

View attachment 709199

dont do it ralf you bastard
Merkin: a wig for a campaigner.

Dunno what she's wearing.

Shai is exactly what our midfield has needed , bit of speed , flair & outside run ! Last 2 weeks have been exceptional ! Hopefully he is signed up soon , worst case he is upping his trade currency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spot on gives us that Xfactor and class and skill him and Stack could be difference come finals.

Reckon he may have suited us more now than he did then. We were poop during his career with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only flaw in that was he wasn't much better at The Crows. Had plenty of talent though, just couldn't put it all together. Shame, was a ripping bloke.

The only flaw in that was he wasn't much better at The Crows. Had plenty of talent though, just couldn't put it all together. Shame, was a ripping bloke.
Has a young bloke who loves the tigers from what I’ve read
Hopefully he’s just as talented as his old man

Seems many are jumping at shadows. Young bloke with a campaigner of a manager holds off on signing because he wasn't getting much of a game, finally starts to show what the club have known since draft day, that he is a gun, and will now get the $$ he deserves. So he should hold out, footy is also a business.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back