Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

footyistherealwinner

Senior List
Oct 2, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
So glad to see Bolton playing in the mid today. That's where I think it best suits him with rotating in the forward. The talent is enormous, just hope it will be consistent from now on. Surely he will be up for rising star nomination this week.

Surely gets the Rising Star Nom this week. 26 disposals, 9 marks, 4 tackles, 2 goals.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
The crew , these lads love playing together
5A1696DA-ED13-4CC6-8239-114DF78F8AE0.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
At worst his stocks are rising.
Remember when Freo fans were offering 3rd rounders for him because he wasn't getting games.

A few more performances like this and we will get ourselves a nice 1st rd pick if he wants to leave.

TigerTime88

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 8, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Why , our record of retaining required players is second to none or am I missing something

Just based on talk and also the more of those guys you retain the harder it is so keep guys like this. Out of contract and a WA boy plus rumours clubs are sniffing.

Bolton and Stack are priority signings for mine.

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
Just based on talk and also the more of those guys you retain the harder it is so keep guys like this. Out of contract and a WA boy plus rumours clubs are sniffing.

B.Ellis money already spent.
People hoping to sign a Taranto like player because Grigg and B.Ellis are gone are kidding themselves. We need more money for the likes of these kids that are already on our list.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

Stack just signed a two year extension

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond

Clubs always sniff at our players ,coz we be got more depth than anyone and are winning a lot of games of footy , doesn’t change my point that our record of retaining required players is second to none . He stayed last year because he likes it at rfc , if he’s getting a regular game I could only imagine it would underline his earlier decision. He looks a player that is well ensconced in the group to me and that’s always a good start

Dragonss

Premiership Player
Jun 9, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New Orlean Hornets
Here's me thinking Shai wasn't eligible for a Rising Star nomination, since he's under 21 and hasn't played more than 10 games since the start of the season,.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back