Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not when you are on call waiting from one of the big four banks!

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Or worse, a telephone company, who when your think about it it's all they have to sell - communication - and they can't do that very well with you, and we still hand over buckets of money!

Not when you are on call waiting from one of the big four banks!

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Or worse, a telephone company, who when your think about it it's all they have to sell - communication - and they can't do that very well with you, and we still hand over buckets of money!
And the condescending messagebank, "your call is important to us, we'll be iwth you shortly"

If we were so importnat, you'd hire enough people to take all these calls!!!

So Shai has 16 disposals, 2 marks, 7 tackles and kicks 4 against the Dockers and gets overlooked for Gryan Miers who has 22 disposals and kicks 1 goal.

He then has 26 disposals, 9 marks, 4 tackles and kicks 2 goals and gets overlooked again for someone who has 11 disposals, 5 marks and 5 goals.

They went with Larkey who has played his FIRST good game of the year and ignored Shai who has played his 2nd great game.

Shai deserved it this week.
No way Brad will give it to him
Been saying for 2 years just play this kid he is a genuine gun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must SURELY be in the mix this week. 29 disposals, 6 marks, 6 tackles and 1 goal.

he was showing this mid field form each time he was dropped to the seconds. good to see the coaching staff saw it and are giving him midfield time. he certainly has pace and a nice side step. its great that we are seeing the younger talent coming thru. at the start of the season I thought both bolton and chol were in the delisting column, not so after the last few weeks.

I’ve been saying that all year but people still say , ohh let’s get Taranto , we can afford him 🙄

I’m all for trying to attract the best talent to the club but not at the cost of what we already have

If shai does decide to leave I want to know the club did absolutely everything they could of done to keep him with us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back