Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
The twist to this is that the biggest offers are unlikely to come from WA, WC most certainly wouldn’t have room to table an above market offer and Freo have a very good emerging list and under new stewardship less likely to do anything erratic though with cerra a chance to split they would have some space to play . I’d expect the crazy offers closer to home, think Ess, blues or NM . He’ll milk these offers for all they’re worth and then re sign with the tigers
West Coast made a promise to their players that they wouldn't go after a big salary recruit in order to negotiate the Covid pay cut

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
With Martin out, do you expect Shai to spend more time forward than usual this week?

On the team sheet he is listed at full forward but I'm not sure how seriously to take team sheets these days.

harrythetiger

Jack Graham That Is 🏆🏆🏆
Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
With Martin out, do you expect Shai to spend more time forward than usual this week?

On the team sheet he is listed at full forward but I'm not sure how seriously to take team sheets these days.
I reckon we'll have him in the middle even more, already missing Prestia, Lambert, and Martin against probably the best midfield in the league. We aren't going to win if they stream it out of the middle all day, but we might win with a scrappy forward line.
The only reasoning I can think of to play him more forward is if we fill the midfield with stoppers and just make sure they get no clean exits.

Your guess is as good as mine for which way we'll go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad