Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

See ya Francis and Blair and whatever other campaigner runs that ******* dogshit recruiting process down there. Begley went two picks after that selection...OMG

Bolton is delicious so chill out.

Bolton was regarded as a top 20 pick by most experts, some even had him top 10. Good get.

Bolton is delicious so chill out.

In 10 years when he puts on 10 kgs he will be. Get him down the pub eat a parma every night for the next 10 years and he might get somewhere near it. Tiny, Tiny player. Wont be playing senior footy for a gazillion years.

or Michael?

maxresdefault.jpg

There will be a lot of posts in this thread over the next little while. Thats a shame because this post - which I firmly believe is the best post of 2016 - will be severely overlooked.

In 10 years when he puts on 10 kgs he will be. Get him down the pub eat a parma every night for the next 10 years and he might get somewhere near it. Tiny, Tiny player. Wont be playing senior footy for a gazillion years.

I'll bookmark this for when you are wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be like 1,000 years old. So I'll see if I care. But to help you between now and then I'll refer you to the book of simpsons

Go post in the vent thread if you are upset. This is a welcome thread.

First impression was to be a bit surprised we went for a small forward.

Saw the highlight reel and figured that OK, he clearly plays a lot in the midfield, but damn his disposal seems to need a fair bit of work.

Good luck to the kid, and I hope people remember that while he might be our first pick, he's still 'only' pick 29.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back