Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to hope the hunger for flags stays with a few like Shai who will be courted by various teams over future years. We could be dominant for another 2 or 3 years with most of the club's present nucleus. At some point. he and others may receive the offer they cannot refuse, the big superannuation payout, but hopefully, personal maturity and the knowledge if they stay at Richmond they will know they are at a club who will contend, who have a passionate supporter base and the most awesome club song will keep them about.

The threat of being forced to sing the Freo, West Coast or Port club songs would be enough to keep me away. Terrible club songs, a bunch of cats caterwauling on some fence is more palatable.
I like that word 'caterwauling' ......reminds me of Chris Scott

Have to hope the hunger for flags stays with a few like Shai who will be courted by various teams over future years. We could be dominant for another 2 or 3 years with most of the club's present nucleus. At some point. he and others may receive the offer they cannot refuse, the big superannuation payout, but hopefully, personal maturity and the knowledge if they stay at Richmond they will know they are at a club who will contend, who have a passionate supporter base and the most awesome club song will keep them about.

The threat of being forced to sing the Freo, West Coast or Port club songs would be enough to keep me away. Terrible club songs, a bunch of cats caterwauling on some fence is more palatable.
Kudos... :think: ;) :thumbsu:

Shai Bolton is the number one ranked 22 year old and Noah Balta is the number two ranked 21 year old in the league according to AFL Player Ratings

Shai Bolton is the number one ranked 22 year old and Noah Balta is the number two ranked 21 year old in the league according to AFL Player Ratings
Unfair.

But Sam Walsh gets a thousand touches a game!

But Sam Walsh gets a thousand touches a game!
Never heard of her

See ya Francis and Blair and whatever other campaigner runs that ******* dogshit recruiting process down there. Begley went two picks after that selection...OMG

In 10 years when he puts on 10 kgs he will be. Get him down the pub eat a parma every night for the next 10 years and he might get somewhere near it. Tiny, Tiny player. Wont be playing senior footy for a gazillion years.

I'll bookmark this for when you are wrong.

Oooft please tell me you reminded him this year

I thought the houli grand final recollection was a bit wild.

Almost saying flags are getting a bit boring. Hopefully the young lads keep the fire burning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back