Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 313374
Predictions from today's Herald Sun. The guy he predicted we'd get didn't go until over pick 50! Looks an interesting player. Speedy, which is good coming through the middle. Hopefully he can add some bite in the forward line. Surprised we went for such a small guy but recruiters often talk about getting the best player available at your pick. If he's that, hopefully it's all good!!

Best player in the 2016 draft. And to think we also got prestia, caddy and nank.... lol

SEN have been at this for the past couple of weeks now, first with Kane Cornes, now Brereton. I love how question is always just thrown out there with us, without ever answering "Whats Richmond getting back then?" Yeah we'll just let one of our top 3 young talents go, a dual premiership player, Top 5 in the B&F and an absolute jet go to the Eagles. Piss off SEN.

SEN have been at this for the past couple of weeks now, first with Kane Cornes, now Brereton. I love how question is always just thrown out there with us, without ever answering "Whats Richmond getting back then?" Yeah we'll just let one of our top 3 young talents go, a dual premiership player, Top 5 in the B&F and an absolute jet go to the Eagles. Piss off SEN.

Future 3rd and a stale packet of twisties sounds about right...

I've noticed it too, People from other clubs in the media want to see the end of us, They don't want us hang on to a tremendously young talented player that developed in our system & keep the dream alive.

Freo are the only player of the perth clubs that could entertain a deal for Bolton.
Eagles don't have SC space and have an agreement with the playing group that while pay cuts are in force.No big "recruits" heading there way.
Freo may come for Bolton if they have an idea that Cerra might leave.

Freo are the only player of the perth clubs that could entertain a deal for Bolton.
Eagles don't have SC space and have an agreement with the playing group that while pay cuts are in force.No big "recruits" heading there way.
Freo may come for Bolton if they have an idea that Cerra might leave.

Agree. But hope he stays. Can't really see Shai going. Winning premierships is a pretty good reason to stay. And then becoming one of the core stars in our emerging group is also a pretty nice incentive.

Just a genuine star to watch. He took the medicine early in his career, and is now a complete player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back