Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo are the only player of the perth clubs that could entertain a deal for Bolton.
Eagles don't have SC space and have an agreement with the playing group that while pay cuts are in force.No big "recruits" heading there way.
Freo may come for Bolton if they have an idea that Cerra might leave.
Reckon Bolton will re-sign for 2 -3 years.
It was only recently that Ralph Carr said he loves it at Richmond and odds on will be in Y&B next year.
And when you think about it 2-3 years could get him another flag or 2, and raise his value even higher.
Has lots of very close friends at the club, is very tight with all the indigenous boys and Chol who signed on for 2 last week

It was only recently that Ralph Carr said he loves it at Richmond and odds on will be in Y&B next year.
And when you think about it 2-3 years could get him another flag or 2, and raise his value even higher.
Has lots of very close friends at the club, is very tight with all the indigenous boys and Chol who signed on for 2 last week
Yep.
I'm more confident of him staying than not.
And as you mentioned why give up on a possible 3rd premiership.
2-3yrs time still plenty of time to cash in on his status should he choose too.

Chol didn’t re-sign :oops: But I agree i think Bolton will re-sign for 2 or 3.

You could hear Andy Maher foaming at the thought of Carlton getting their filthy mitts on this lad.
IMO he either goes home or stays with us. I can't see him going to another Melbourne club, unless they overpay him stupid money that we'd be dumb to match anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct pronunciation is Shay i believe but some say Shy

I have even heard Chy from a commentator cant remember who but it was on the radio
I was sure it was pronounced Shay but just wondering why some feel the need to call em something else same with calling Houli Backa ffs

We have all loved watching Dusty do the amazing for the past 10 years - well Shai is the guy on our list who has the freakish skills and jets to do the amazing for the next 10 years.

Want him locked away - NOW!

please....

We have all loved watching Dusty do the amazing for the past 10 years - well Shai is the guy on our list who has the freakish skills and jets to do the amazing for the next 10 years.

Want him locked away - NOW!

please....
Got a feeling it would probably be all but finalised or at least the general terms but we all know Ralph Carr likes to turn on the drama and make sure he gets his name in the newspaper for a few more months so probably won’t be final until the end of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back