Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

ImaBeliever!

All Australian
Apr 13, 2007
The Wimmera
AFL Club
Richmond
Why did the opposition teams above us in the draft order turn away after this draftee highlights package was available to them?

What a talented footballer. So good to watch him weave between packs. I’m glad that we didn’t coach his flair out of him. Hope he stays!

Can only imagine clubs were worried about his light frame and perhaps consistency, but everything else need to be a top pick was on display there. Had my own doubts early on, but he has developed into an amazing player.

Oct 11, 2003
somewhere in the jungle something is lurking
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
tigers
As much as Carr annoys me as a Tiges fan you can't argue that he's not making the best call for his client. If shai keeps up this form till the end of the year and through finals he's going to be on some serious serious coin
Anyone k is what Shai is on my guess would be 400. His range is up to 700 I reckon.

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Can only imagine clubs were worried about his light frame and perhaps consistency, but everything else need to be a top pick was on display there. Had my own doubts early on, but he has developed into an amazing player.
I think homesickness was also a factor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
VFL MOTY 2018

1.-shai-1024x682.jpg

Spluff

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Why did the opposition teams above us in the draft order turn away after this draftee highlights package was available to them?

What a talented footballer. So good to watch him weave between packs. I’m glad that we didn’t coach his flair out of him. Hope he stays!

Forgot about his old chipping-style kicking action... seems to have done away with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back