Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody hell. Wouldn't mind if it wasn't for the broken wrist. We haven't had the best of luck lately. Hopefully he recovers quickly.

Baker's fist pump lmfao
What annoys me about this vision...

When you get the zoomed out and reverse views, you see how many numbers the Cats have at the spot where Bolton marked it, but also how many they have approaching the area. We have just Baker approaching...

What happened to our swarm and forward pressure? There used to be Richmond players buzzing everywhere around that spot...

What annoys me about this vision...

When you get the zoomed out and reverse views, you see how many numbers the Cats have at the spot where Bolton marked it, but also how many they have approaching the area. We have just Baker approaching...

What happened to our swarm and forward pressure? There used to be Richmond players buzzing everywhere around that spot...
What it does show, and I hope all the morons out there see it, is that Lynch is again 1v3... none of those cats where there to man Shai, on this occasion Tom had a helper, but for the rest of the night, Lynch was 1v3 and our supporters lose their sh!t and want him dropped.

If Shai wasn't there, this would've been the same outcome we saw all night, the 3v1 wins, as it should, after the ball was bombed in on our Key Forwards head!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“At the end of the season, five other contenders are chosen from the AFL Media team and added to the list of 23 winners. So the pool of nominees is 28 and the group for the FINAL round of three comes out of that 28 marks.”

Pies fans, celebrating the Mark of the Round8iership, add that to the Preliminaryship. 🤣

Bolton’s gonna win it still, can’t wait for the salt. Delicious. Best.

Lol Collingwood supporters are hilarious. Let em have this, unless Liam Ryan or Charlie Cameron have a better mark Bolton should win mark of the year, Mihocek or whatever his name is doesn’t have a hope in hell and Richmond supporters will get up for mark of the year at the end of the year.

Lol Collingwood supporters are hilarious. Let em have this, unless Liam Ryan or Charlie Cameron have a better mark Bolton should win mark of the year, Mihocek or whatever his name is doesn’t have a hope in hell and Richmond supporters will get up for mark of the year at the end of the year.
They can have mark of the week, I'll take the flags thanks.

liam ryan take the same mark ever week like jeraldine howe

“At the end of the season, five other contenders are chosen from the AFL Media team and added to the list of 23 winners. So the pool of nominees is 28 and the group for the FINAL round of three comes out of that 28 marks.”

Pies fans, celebrating the Mark of the Round8iership, add that to the Preliminaryship. 🤣

Bolton’s gonna win it still, can’t wait for the salt. Delicious. Best.
That's the omen I'm looking for.
Over too you LoungeLizard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back