Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - What an absolute jet!

Remove this Banner Ad

leunberger rucked on the weekend, not sure how he went.

though i do know bellcha kicked 6 in the twos, doubt theyd back 2 rucks in though? joey usually provides a bit of ruck cover if anything.
Yep Bellchambers kicked 6 and 4 were in the last where they had total control of the game kicking with a 6 goal breeze and the Lions were shot.
He played on a serviceable Sean Gregory who makes David Bourke and Fiora look like heavyweight boxers.Two of his goals in the last were from soft frees and even the Essendon fans were laughing as he was constantly beaten by a bloke inferior in size.He even started to argue with spectators in the crowd when one yelled out to him to play in front and he then went on to kick two more goals.He basically played inside the 30m arc from goal hoping to take advantage of an inferior sized opponent ,yet with all the easy ball sent down to him he kicked six goals all up 3 from frees.
He's a useless lazy spud and if he came in I would comfortably say they will be playing one man short.So please Woosha do it for us as this will counteract one of our tall men deficiencies.

Yep Bellchambers kicked 6 and 4 were in the last where they had total control of the game kicking with a 6 goal breeze and the Lions were shot.
He played on a serviceable Sean Gregory who makes David Bourke and Fiora look like heavyweight boxers.Two of his goals in the last were from soft frees and even the Essendon fans were laughing as he was constantly beaten by a bloke inferior in size.He even started to argue with spectators in the crowd when one yelled out to him to play in front and he then went on to kick two more goals.He basically played inside the 30m arc from goal hoping to take advantage of an inferior sized opponent ,yet with all the easy ball sent down to him he kicked six goals all up 3 from frees.
He's a useless lazy spud and if he came in I would comfortably say they will be playing one man short.So please Woosha do it for us as this will counteract one of our tall men deficiencies.

LOL .... there you go partycorolla ... all you need to know. gold :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd ditch Lloyd first. Maybe Castagna as well though if we want another marking target with Lennon

Castagna Lloyd out
Butler Lennon in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butler must come back through the VFL imo , Cant just get a walk up start

Kids need to learn they are not automatic selections when dropped or in jured and he was looking a little tired before getting injured anyway.

I would be tempted to bring Stengle in next week

Out : Elton , Lloyd
In : Gartwaite , Stengle

Butler must come back through the VFL imo , Cant just get a walk up start

Kids need to learn they are not automatic selections when dropped or in jured and he was looking a little tired before getting injured anyway.

I would be tempted to bring Stengle in next week

Out : Elton , Lloyd
In : Gartwaite , Stengle

Are you following me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was convinced Bolton would request a move back to WA at some point in the next 2 or so years. This played a big part in his draft stock taking a hit. I didn't care too much that it was a possibility as I didn't see him playing much this year or being better than Rioli, Butler and Castagna. Safe to say I am now 110% sure this kid is a massive part of our future alongside Rioli and Butler/Castagna and we must do everything in our power to keep him happy in VIC. Gun.

Was convinced Bolton would request a move back to WA at some point in the next 2 or so years. This played a big part in his draft stock taking a hit. I didn't care too much that it was a possibility as I didn't see him playing much this year or being better than Rioli, Butler and Castagna. Safe to say I am now 110% sure this kid is a massive part of our future alongside Rioli and Butler/Castagna and we must do everything in our power to keep him happy in VIC. Gun.
Rioli,Stengle,Bolton have a good thing going at the Tigers and are loving it, And they have adopted Chol into their group aswell and are really close

Needs a little more composure and to realise sometimes he doesn't need to do the flashy things, just open the eyes and play good football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back