M0557

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
West Ham United, Boston Celtics
His kicking has become a real weapon.

He announced himself today

He did everything rioli should have been doing all year.

Wow.
Makes it bloody tough on the selectors. You can't drop Shai after that performance. It's the tough but perfect scenario you want, players fighting for spots. Rioli will probably come back in at Ross' expense, but we need that big midfielder hence why RCD may get a shot.

Vlastuin comes in for Menadue, and some of his kicks yesterday were sublime. Who comes in for Nank will be really interesting. Do we just go to Soldo? does CCJ make his debut (though he is still finding form) or do we go on the project that is Chol?

Anyway, back to Bolton, rapt for this kid. He has the flair and wizardry that concerns opposition teams, he really showcased it yesterday. I think the penny has dropped, seeing Stack break into the team and cement it in such a way may have been Shai's light-bulb moment of his career. Let's hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morro

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Makes it bloody tough on the selectors. You can't drop Shai after that performance. It's the tough but perfect scenario you want, players fighting for spots. Rioli will probably come back in at Ross' expense, but we need that big midfielder hence why RCD may get a shot.

Vlastuin comes in for Menadue, and some of his kicks yesterday were sublime. Who comes in for Nank will be really interesting. Do we just go to Soldo? does CCJ make his debut (though he is still finding form) or do we go on the project that is Chol?

Anyway, back to Bolton, rapt for this kid. He has the flair and wizardry that concerns opposition teams, he really showcased it yesterday. I think the penny has dropped, seeing Stack break into the team and cement it in such a way may have been Shai's light-bulb moment of his career. Let's hope.
If they drop Menadue after that game, it would break his spirit.

I would hate to be a selector

Last edited:

Hot tigers

All Australian
AFL Club
Richmond
If hey drop Menadue after that game, it would break his spirit.

I would hate to be a selector
Absolutely agree, even if they give Dan another week to get his body ship shape, ive been on the fence with conor but cannot be dropped after yesterdays performance, break out game and needs to back it up this week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

juss

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Bolton, Balta and Stack should be priority 1 signings. We need to secure them on deals for a few years before WA clubs see them and throw big money at them to bring them home.

Top Bottom