Player Watch #29: Tyrone Vickery Worship Inside

Remove this Banner Ad

300k to be boxing coach? wtf? those are some big bucks for someone who teaches you how to throw a right, Ty's footwork aint even much better than Hampsen.

Good lord TV would dance rings around Hampson. He's pretty nimble for his size

Savage.
fc0d7147dc3c80c997de48a6be95a524.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I love potting Ty as much as anyone, but yikes... he is a real person and this is pretty harsh (and funny).

Can imagine being in the public eye and copping criticism just for not being "the best". He's achieved more in his football career than 99% of the keyboard warriors on Big Footy that's for sure.

We should all be able to take a joke... I'd just hope if Ty reads this he can have a sense of humour about it. I have respect to anyone who ever tried their heart out for the Tigers.

I love potting Ty as much as anyone, but yikes... he is a real person and this is pretty harsh (and funny).

Can imagine being in the public eye and copping criticism just for not being "the best". He's achieved more in his football career than 99% of the keyboard warriors on Big Footy that's for sure.

We should all be able to take a joke... I'd just hope if Ty reads this he can have a sense of humour about it. I have respect to anyone who ever tried their heart out for the Tigers.
Very good point. Imagine if he had a facebook or BF account, and was reading all this s**t being written about him. I've never met the bloke, neither have half the people on this forum. Apparently he's a good bloke according to the ones who say they have.

I'm sure he will find comfort and solace in his half million a year
I'm just glad sideshow bob is no longer our problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

500k a year should lubricate his funny bone nicely.

As much as I make fun of Ty, he is not the main reason why the Hawks are in free fall. Giving so much for JOM (equivalent of 2 * pick 1 + pick 19 + Brad Hill) and at the same time giving away their best two players for peanuts does seem pretty clueless.

Endurance has been the big knock on Ty and he consistently struggles to make an impact on games. Hawks haven't worked out yet that he is not a ruck/forward or not much of a forward/ruck for that matter. Or perhaps they have with the late back injury their way of saving face.

As much as I make fun of Ty, he is not the main reason why the Hawks are in free fall. Giving so much for JOM (equivalent of 2 * pick 1 + pick 19 + Brad Hill) and at the same time giving away their best two players for peanuts does seem pretty clueless.

Endurance has been the big knock on Ty and he consistently struggles to make an impact on games. Hawks haven't worked out yet that he is not a ruck/forward or not much of a forward/ruck for that matter. Or perhaps they have with the late back injury their way of saving face.
I think the signs were there for the Hawks at the back end of last year even with S Mitchell and Lewis. The cliff was always coming.

They had to do something and they have brought in two young guns with several years in the system under their belt already. I agree, it Looks a poor decision right now but time may prove that they jump started the rebuild with those two.

Ty came at no cost draft wise for them.

We have been on and on about his ability and how useless he is. Now he has left us we still pot him for his failures. Lets give the dude a break and worry about the players on our list than worry about someone else's.
Lets thank him for doing the right thing by leaving than keep abusing for moving on.

Ty thought the grass was greener and jumped. We have benefited from his decision and I imagine he is now learning a life lesson. No sympathy here.
pretty much that.

I defended him as i will all our players as i personally can't just sit back and rip into them but the moment he walked out for more money after the club has looked after him very well is the moment all bets are off

I think the signs were there for the Hawks at the back end of last year even with S Mitchell and Lewis. The cliff was always coming.

They had to do something and they have brought in two young guns with several years in the system under their belt already. I agree, it Looks a poor decision right now but time may prove that they jump started the rebuild with those two.

Ty came at no cost draft wise for them.
Doubt it, they can't start a rebuild when they need to off load the rest of the grandpas they have left, their entire backline is about to retire and they have no draft picks and what free agents are going to want to go there now and suffer through 4-5 years at a minimum down the bottom and by then the Cyril's, McEvoy's and Bruest's of the world will be ready to retire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back