Player Watch #29: Will Phillips

Remove this Banner Ad

Swallow_Wood

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
FWIW Kane on The Sporting Capital with Rendell, proceeded to say he doesn't rate Phillips & that he's too small. Rendell said he's the same size as Rowell. Kane disagreed and said he's small.

Will Phillips - 181cm, 80kg
Matt Rowell - 180cm, 78kg
Way to double down on stoopid Kayno.

FWIW Kane on The Sporting Capital with Rendell, proceeded to say he doesn't rate Phillips & that he's too small. Rendell said he's the same size as Rowell. Kane disagreed and said he's small.

Kane - not that I listen anymore - is just a professional troll. He says this stuff so he gets a reaction. Doesn't believe 90% of what comes out his own mouth IMO.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Kane - not that I listen anymore - is just a professional troll. He says this stuff so he gets a reaction. Doesn't believe 90% of what comes out his own mouth IMO.
Usually when you purposefully run with an inflammatory opinion you want it to have at least the semblance of factual backing so that you can defend it and stir the pot even more.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

He just digs holes for himself. WAP will make him look silly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know, very Snake of me to post my own Tweets, but please feel free to join in on the pile on of Kane who is paid to have NFI.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

sruss

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Would love a Will Andrew Phillips night
1AC2E2F9-3AAC-4195-8196-18154DD1C29D.jpeg

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne

8E439B97-66CF-4BBE-99F2-300DF05F4ACC.gif

BTW still can't get over the size of the quads on this kid. Surprises me with that leg bulk that he's still got a fair bit of speed about him.

BTW still can't get over the size of the quads on this kid. Surprises me with that leg bulk that he's still got a fair bit of speed about him.

Will be a specimen in a couple of years and from what you here will be the ultimate professional. Not a bad combination

Nylex

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Kane Cornes is 183cm and 81kg himself. I think Wiphi will be fine

I know, very Snake of me to post my own Tweets, but please feel free to join in on the pile on of Kane who is paid to have NFI.

Because that made me laugh u get a follow

nelroo

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne

He’s oppositional with everyone it seems. He’s a Moron basically ..

So You Think

Miracle on Arden St
Feb 28, 2011
Hotel Kensington
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
Usually when you purposefully run with an inflammatory opinion you want it to have at least the semblance of factual backing so that you can defend it and stir the pot even more.

He's modelled himself on media 'shock jocks' who's comments are without any substance whatsoever. Hopefully folks get bored and he becomes irrelevant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back