Player Watch #29: Will Phillips

Remove this Banner Ad

The last few pages make for some intriguing reading.

People writing Phillips off because he is sick, posters being told they should be put down for being sick, learning the intricacies of glandular fever and the critical difference between a relapse and recontracting it, that Phillips has become our Paddy Dow even though he hasn't played, it's got it all.

Outstanding stuff.
Yeah, it's been interesting.

End of the day, we all seem to come here for different reasons. I'm here for the thoughtful reasoning and intelligent dribbles of our fellow posters.......hang on, I'm in the wrong chat group......be right back.......be as you were flogs.....

He’s Venkman, the resemblance is amazing

I’m getting old. Used to be someone much more attractive.

But per fe you can’t even say a top 3 pick who hasn’t really shown much after 18 months in the system is questionable whether he ever reaches any great heights ‘round here anymore without being labelled a pariah.

Nobody has written him off, discourse is in real time, it’s ok to state he is behind the 8-Ball, because guess what, he’s behind the ******* 8-Ball.

He’d want to be showing something by end of next year. Not as if we don’t need him to be a gun.

But anyway, how many of these people having a go have an hour long song book of NMFC adapted Argentinian Football Songs, singable by the masses? None. I tell you. None.

Oh that explains it,,,,,I work in financial markets, and if my sales people aren't complete C#%s they're generally useless. Yet to meet a nice one that's any good. You must be good, don't send me your CV.

Good. I don’t do chop shop CFDs for Tier 3 white-labelled platforms.

Last edited:
I’m getting old. Used to be someone much more attractive.

But per fe you can’t even say a top 3 pick who hasn’t really shown much after 18 months in the system is questionable whether he ever reaches any great heights ‘round here anymore without being labelled a pariah.

Nobody has written him off, discourse is in real time, it’s ok to state he is behind the 8-Ball, because guess what, he’s behind the ******* 8-Ball.

He’d want to be showing something by end of next year. Not as if we don’t need him to be a gun.

But anyway, how many of these people having a go have an hour long song book of NMFC adapted Argentinian Football Songs, singable by the masses? None. I tell you. None.

Good. I don’t do chop shop CFDs for Tier 3 white-labelled platforms.
Some of the best darn adapted Argentinian football song going around to be fair!

Can't believe some people are actually wanting to write him off in any capacity. Is clean in congestion, makes the right decision by foot, tackles and you know how every autopsy thread we all complain our midfield isn't accountable? Well this bloke is the complete opposite of that.

In two years' time he will be the heartbeat of our midfield.

Can't believe some people are actually wanting to write him off in any capacity. Is clean in congestion, makes the right decision by foot, tackles and you know how every autopsy thread we all complain our midfield isn't accountable? Well this bloke is the complete opposite of that.

In two years' time he will be the heartbeat of our midfield.

Only one poster has written him off. And that poster is an outlier.

A cold hard bastard who hires and fires in his sleep and "pulls the chicks" while he's in a coma. Don't use that guy as a benchmark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel bad for the kid, can't catch a break. Really can't wait till he can get back onto the park. Sounds like he was building really nicely before he caught glandular fever. Need these young high draft players to start stringing games together in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back