Player Watch #29: Will Phillips - 20d/12 tackles in VFL vs Brisbane - returns to the team vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

With no Cunners and Ando, Will is now locked and loaded in the best 22 with much responsibility.

I am excited to see what he can do as the Man, because outside of Greenwood and Jy, he is our next ‘enforcer’ and we bloody well need him to stay on the park and pick up the slack inside the contest.

With no Cunners and Ando, Will is now locked and loaded in the best 22 with much responsibility.

I am excited to see what he can do as the Man, because outside of Greenwood and Jy, he is our next ‘enforcer’ and we bloody well need him to stay on the park and pick up the slack inside the contest.
The little piston is looking fit and strong. Still working on that side of things but he's gonna be a ******* jet.

To be fair, he should just let Powell do the talking and he can man PowerPoint.
He can backup Powell in the event of illness and take class lead on pinpoint 30m passes that find a forward with enough space to set up a deck chair while waiting for the ball.

how good that he already has the mindset to help improve other guys handball by creating with powell a handball clasesses

Translation: received too many hospital handballs last year. :stern look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I am more excited to see what Will brings this year, than JHF.

Last year was a bit of a write off as far as him being AFL ready, but hopefully with a full preseason we see him live up to the potential that our recruiters saw when selecting him at Pick 3.

He has sort of become the forgotten talent on our list and rarely rates a mention outside of the club. Let’s hope he comes on this year and sends some fear to the rest of the comp of the depth of talent on our list.

Last year was a bit of a write off as far as him being AFL ready, but hopefully with a full preseason we see him live up to the potential that our recruiters saw when selecting him at Pick 3.

He has sort of become the forgotten talent on our list and rarely rates a mention outside of the club. Let’s hope he comes on this year and sends some fear to the rest of the comp of the depth of talent on our list.
He'll be our sixth best midfielder.

Which is ******* ridiculous.

He'll be our sixth best midfielder.

Which is ******* ridiculous.
#3 pick as a Sherpa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back