2nd Ashes Test: England v Australia, Lord's July 18-22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better weather, better beaches, hotter women, better food, better version of football, better everything. The only thing England has going for it is how close it is to Europe. :p
Weather? It's nice now. Picturesque in spring and autumn. Lovely bit of snow in winter. Beaches? Have you been to Cornwall? Hotter women? Who? Football? I know your not serious on that point! Better everything?! Brilliant. Better cricket team?

Weather? It's nice now. Picturesque in spring and autumn. Lovely bit of snow in winter. Beaches? Have you been to Cornwall? Hotter women? Who? Football? I know your not serious on that point! Better everything?! Brilliant. Better cricket team?

LMAO - Cornwall - why it's comparible to the Carribean down there! How many fine days do you have a year again?

Oh and snow - wow wee! Too bad you live in a country with no real quality snowfields where you can ski and and do all the things that actually make snow fun, but enjoy shovelling that s**t every winter anyway!:thumbsu:

Your women are notoriously ugly. Your food is notoriously crap.

Soccer is a boring third world sport played by wimps & lesbians.

If I had to live in the freezing cold of an English winter, when it gets dark at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I'd shoot myself.

Beaches
scenery-whitehaven-beach.jpg

Women
Miranda+Kerr+for+VS+Lingerie+December+2012-050.jpg

Football
_AFL_Mark_Of_The_Year.jpg

vs

ronaldo_dive_2.jpg

At this point in time, we've still won more Ashes series than the English have. ;)

Also, this guy renders any debate on Australia vs England in regards to cricket as moot.

220px-DonaldBradman.jpg

As does this guy...

shane-warne.jpg

Ergo, Australia > England

I take on board everything the mods have said.

However, in relation to the previous post, I can't help feeling obliged to point out that Warne has traded in his Aussie for an English woman.

LMAO - Cornwall - why it's comparible to the Carribean down there! How many fine days do you have a year again?

Oh and snow - wow wee! Too bad you live in a country with no real quality snowfields where you can ski and and do all the things that actually make snow fun, but enjoy shovelling that s**t every winter anyway!:thumbsu:

Your women are notoriously ugly. Your food is notoriously crap.

Soccer is a boring third world sport played by wimps & lesbians.
There's plenty of snowfields for skiing in Scotland, which part of Great Britain. Ugly women? Warne is going out with one. Don't we eat the same sort of food? I think you will find Australia plays 'soccer' as well.

If I had to live in the freezing cold of an English winter, when it gets dark at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I'd shoot myself.

Beaches

Women

Football

vs

ronaldo_dive_2.jpg

At this point in time, we've still won more Ashes series than the English have. ;)

Also, this guy renders any debate on Australia vs England in regards to cricket as moot.

220px-DonaldBradman.jpg

As does this guy...

shane-warne.jpg

Beaches

Women

Football

vs

ronaldo_dive_2.jpg

220px-DonaldBradman.jpg

As does this guy...

shane-warne.jpg

Dark at 3pm? I must have missed that. You have a picture of a Portuguese player and a Italian player. Why don't you Google the Isles of Scilly if you want to see a beach. Anyway isn't a win for Australia really a win for England? After all you've all got a bit of English in you.

LMAO - his technique was s**t to start with and still is. He only got off to a flyer against South Africa in his debut series because they hadn't seen him, were caught by surprise, Steyn had a dip in form that series, Ntini was on the way out, Morkel was still raw and Harris was just s**t.

Yes, his technique was so poor that he'd broken most junior batting records, was scoring hundreds for fun for NSW, and had a test average of 55..

Would you rather a player with textbook shots who averages 35, or an ugly hacker who averages 55? I'll take the hacker any day!

I take on board everything the mods have said.

However, in relation to the previous post, I can't help feeling obliged to point out that Warne has traded in his Aussie for an English woman.

With 55 million of you crooked teeth having, hygeine challenged people, 1 or 2 of them are bound to be good looking.

Yes, his technique was so poor that he'd broken most junior batting records, was scoring hundreds for fun for NSW, and had a test average of 55..

Would you rather a player with textbook shots who averages 35, or an ugly hacker who averages 55? I'll take the hacker any day!

Where are you getting this 55 figure from? His first test series from four and half years ago? His current test average is 32.55.:oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dark at 3pm? I must have missed that. You have a picture of a Portuguese player and a Italian player. Why don't you Google the Isles of Scilly if you want to see a beach. Anyway isn't a win for Australia really a win for England? After all you've all got a bit of English in you.

It certainly started to get dark around that time where I was in the South.

Yes, and they're both playing that boring inferior version of football you English are so enamoured with. It's so boring, that the fans have to resort to beating the s**t out of eachother after the game for some excitement.

Why would I want to google any of Britain's shitty beaches when I have a fantastic one 2 minutes from my front door?

There's plenty of snowfields for skiing in Scotland, which part of Great Britain. Ugly women? Warne is going out with one. Don't we eat the same sort of food? I think you will find Australia plays 'soccer' as well.

Righteo - forgot you lot have been claiming Scotland as England lately - just as I must've forgot about those world-reknowned Scottish Ski resorts. Bet they flock to them from all over Europe!

Liz Hurley - well yeah law of averages and sheer weight of numbers dictates you might throw up one or two lookers in a nation of 60 million.

Having sampled "English Cuisine" I would say we definitely do not eat the same food and hesitate to even regard what you eat as actual "food".

Yeah we play soccer too but most of us grow out it by the age of 8, a few unlucky ones are forced to stick with it because their mummies won't let them play the tougher, harder codes.

Why would I want to google any of Britain's shitty beaches when I have a fantastic one 2 minutes from my front door?

Yes but he knows of at least one good spot - and it's only 20 miles off the English coast!

Where are you getting this 55 figure from? His first test series from four and half years ago? His current test average is 32.55.:oops:

Oh wow.. your bouncing around the time line like a mad man.

I pretty clearly stated that I was talking about Hughes before he was rebuilt by the experts. He was dropped with a Test average of 55. I then had to reiterate that I was talking about before Hughes was dropped. I'm now having to explain once more that I am referring to Hughes' ability before he was dropped. I really don't know how to make it any clearer for you?

Oh wow.. your bouncing around the time line like a mad man.

I pretty clearly stated that I was talking about Hughes before he was rebuilt by the experts. He was dropped with a Test average of 55. I then had to reiterate that I was talking about before Hughes was dropped. I'm now having to explain once more that I am referring to Hughes' ability before he was dropped. I really don't know how to make it any clearer for you?

How many times do I have to make it clear - it means nothing - his technique was crap, now it's actually slightly less crap, but still crap - his average was built on his first 3 tests where the opposition hadn't seen him, their best fast bowler was out of form whilst the others were either inexperienced or well past it and their spinner was a useless dud.

He only started working on adjusting his technique after the Poms found him out.

Love it, the aussies are talking about English women, beaches, food, football and even skiing.
On a aussie 'football' forum.
Have they nothing better to do in that great country of theirs/ours?

Love it, the aussies are talking about English women, beaches, food, football and even skiing.
On a aussie 'football' forum.
Have they nothing better to do in that great country of theirs/ours?

Good onya champ -or should I say....

map.gif

...Das ist gut, champion!

How many times do I have to make it clear - it means nothing - his technique was crap, now it's actually slightly less crap, but still crap - his average was built on his first 3 tests where the opposition hadn't seen him, their best fast bowler was out of form whilst the others were either inexperienced or well past it and their spinner was a useless dud.

He only started working on adjusting his technique after the Poms found him out.

Their best fast bowler being Dale Steyn, who was equal leading wicket taker for the series with a strike rate of under 50? You can't just make up anecdotes to suit your theory.

Originally Hughes batted with nothing but natural ability and looked a far, far more comfortable player than he does now. He was nowhere near textbook - hacking, slashing, slapping, pulling, and scoring plenty.

When you say "found out" by the Poms you're referring to when he got out to two short balls - one from Flintoff and one from Harmison? Imagine if we applied that theory to all batsmen.. Alastair Cook was out to two full deliveries at Lord's - bowled and LBW. He clearly has an issue with full deliveries and should be dropped until he has fixed his technique.

It would be easier if you just said "I hate Phil Hughes"

You know when a place like Brighton is considered a "beach resort", you're struggling;)

Righteo. Well I claim New Zealand as part of Great Oceania. Therefore we are rugby world champions.

Their best fast bowler being Dale Steyn, who was equal leading wicket taker for the series with a strike rate of under 50? You can't just make up anecdotes to suit your theory.

Originally Hughes batted with nothing but natural ability and looked a far, far more comfortable player than he does now. He was nowhere near textbook - hacking, slashing, slapping, pulling, and scoring plenty.

When you say "found out" by the Poms you're referring to when he got out to two short balls - one from Flintoff and one from Harmison? Imagine if we applied that theory to all batsmen.. Alastair Cook was out to two full deliveries at Lord's - bowled and LBW. He clearly has an issue with full deliveries and should be dropped until he has fixed his technique.

It would be easier if you just said "I hate Phil Hughes"

Mate did you even watch that series? Steyn was clearly down on his form from Australia.

You apply theories on weakness of batsmen when they don't actually make runs, which Hughes didn't in England, still playing his "natural game". Stop making up bullshit as you go and just accept the fact he is simply not up to it at test level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back