2nd COVID breach for Sydney Stack

Remove this Banner Ad

Vindication doesn't mean satisfies.

Feel sorry for the RFC with him dragging their name through the mud but don't feel an ounce of sympathy for a twat who thinks rules don't apply to him.

You might consider* the Eagles management of Liam Ryan before using the broad brush.

* & learn. One size does not fit all.

You might consider* the Eagles management of Liam Ryan before using the broad brush.

* & learn. One size does not fit all.
True but Ryan dinked his car DD after an argument with his missed and was told to move on when he apparently gotin a verbal altercation with his cousin up North.

I'm not excusing any of those but they are not on the same scale as potentially shutting down stats and the AFL season on multiple occasions.

Brawling outside of nightclubs whilst breaching COVID rules multiple times must mean you're a very slow learner and it only seems that it's just now that he's realised what this means for his career.

And he's already building his defense.

He allegedly left the self quarantine address for cultural reasons.

Wonder if he got on the piss and punched on for cultural reasons too?

Was meant to be isolating in Northam after arriving in the state on Thursday. Stayed in Northam for a 'few' days. Was on the piss in Northbridge the day after he arrived in WA and his breach was discovered at 1:10am on Saturday morning, so barely more than one day.

I'd be surprised if he even set foot in Northam.

True but Ryan dinked his car DD after an argument with his missed and was told to move on when he apparently gotin a verbal altercation with his cousin up North.

I'm not excusing any of those but they are not on the same scale as potentially shutting down stats and the AFL season on multiple occasions.

Brawling outside of nightclubs whilst breaching COVID rules multiple times must mean you're a very slow learner and it only seems that it's just now that he's realised what this means for his career.

I'm not suggesting Stack avoids the civil penalties of his action, its about the kids future in footy, those who follow, for me.

The footy part should involve the AFLPA, it a bigger issue than the club/player.

I think he will be sacked, & the AFL will strongly advise nobody else picks him up for 2021

He is clearly the # 1 flight-risk to potentially grind the 2021 season to a halt. Two quarantine breaches (for reasons that are entirely not understandable) is inexcusable

Moves pretty well laterally and nice quick hands maybe a career in the ring might suit him better. No club or teammates to appease just needs enough discipline to put in a couple of months before each fight

Narrow that stance a bit and learn to get some torque through the hips might turn those sparklers into fireworks

Already got a bit of name recognition to build off , fight out of Melbourne and he’s already got a nice supporter base with all the Tiger fans who would get along for a look

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

And he's already building his defense.

He allegedly left the self quarantine address for cultural reasons.

Wonder if he got on the piss and punched on for cultural reasons too?

I'm trying to work out how a "tough upbringing" compels someone to breach quarantine and go to a nightclub precinct on a Saturday night?

Kind of grasping at straws some people are.

I'm not suggesting Stack avoids the civil penalties of his action, its about the kids future in footy, those who follow, for me.

The footy part should involve the AFLPA, it a bigger issue than the club/player.
Yes and no. He's been given enough chances and only just now finally seems to understand the severity, maybe.

I hate to see talented people lost to footy but if next season is seriously compromised due to a COVID breaches which involves him, which he has form for, then what?

Yes and no. He's been given enough chances and only just now finally seems to understand the severity, maybe.

I hate to see talented people lost to footy but if next season is seriously compromised due to a COVID breaches which involves him, which he has form for, then what?

I'm about getting him help in the now, & for those who follow. The game is keen to pump up its own tyres over these kids, chucking money at pathways, it needs to follow up on a recurring theme.

I'm about getting him help in the now, & for those who follow. The game is keen to pump up its own tyres over these kids, chucking money at pathways, it needs to follow up on a recurring theme.
He most probably will get advice, whether he takes it or not is up to him, doubt he will.

If he really wants to play and Richmond delist him, he can go back to the WAFL, knuckle down and try win some respect back.

This is all his own doing, his upbringing is not an excuse this time.

Recurring theme for this ******* is prison time. I think people in WA forget just how lucky we have been with COVID and the effect it has had on the world. It only takes one ******* like this who's covid positive and we as a state are in a Victoria lockdock situation or worse.

If he had Covid he could have infected thousands in that one night. Which not only in turn can result in a loss of life but billions of dollars to the economy and negatively effect almost every single person in an entire state of the country.

Second breach, throw the book at him.

Recurring theme for this ******* is prison time. I think people in WA forget just how lucky we have been with COVID and the effect it has had on the world. It only takes one ******* like this who's covid positive and we as a state are in a Victoria lockdock situation or worse.

If he had Covid he could have infected thousands in that one night. Which not only in turn can result in a loss of life but billions of dollars to the economy and negatively effect almost every single person in an entire state of the country.

I don't know how true this is, but i read on the Richmond board, this is his 3rd breach, 1st one he was given a warning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but he doesn't have COVID. And "could have infected thousands in that one night"? No. Let's not crucify him for what might have happened, crucify him for what he actually did.

Yeah but he doesn't have COVID. And "could have infected thousands in that one night"? No. Let's not crucify him for what might have happened, crucify him for what he actually did.
You just said it yourself.

Hence why the rules/laws are in place. It's not that hard to understand. People just don't seem to get it though.

You just said it yourself.

Hence why the rules/laws are in place. It's not that hard to understand. People just don't seem to get it though.
I absolutely feel sympathy for SS, but this attitude is why outbreaks happen.

If I speed in a car I could lose control and kill someone so I'd be fined for speeding if caught, nothing more, unless it leads to an accident. Even if I sped a couple of times I'd still only get a fine. Amazingly, thousands of people speed each and every day. On the other hand Stack doesn't have COVID so couldn't possibly infect anyone. All he did was break a law/rule.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back