Game Day 2nd Elim Final, 2020 - St Kilda v Western Bulldogs Saturday 3 October 2020 - 4:40 PM (AEST)

Who kicks our first goal?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy for St Kilda's supporters. I remember the horrible days of going down to Moorabbin to play them. Awful. Just awful. And the Animal Enclosure.Good times.

s**t to lose.

but perspective for me.

3 days after settlement on my first house this year I lose my job due to coronavirus. Saved by jobkeeper later on.

ive got the dogs tattooed on my skin and I ******* love the club but 2020 has shown me perspective.

good luck to st kilda next week. Rather them win than Richmond. The fact we are out sucks but in general life goes on.

We cant go hard at the trade table this year unfortunately which makes our decision to not offer Howard a big deal even more baffling.
Have a few that have some value. Richards, lipinski, an inside mid if the offers good enough.

WE HAD FOUR MORE SHOTS

It's not that complicated, ******* kick straight.

What a surprise, poor set shot kicking cost us.

Smith from 20m out on a slight angle.
Hunter from 35m out on a slight angle.
Wallis (!) from 40m out on a slight angle.

Add to that our so called elite midfield brigade who get a ******* nosebleed when they get inside 50 and try to handball it off.

Pathetic.

I am proud of the boys. They never gave up and thats about as much you can ask from the boys. It just wasn't our night. cordy doesn't go down, a lucky bounce comes our way and its a different conversation. we were in it but luck wasnt in our favour. sooooo much to look forward to next year.

P.S. Bevo is a great coach.

I am proud of the boys. They never gave up and thats about as much you can ask from the boys. It just wasn't our night. cordy doesn't go down, a lucky bounce comes our way and its a different conversation. we were in it but luck wasnt in our favour. sooooo much to look forward to next year.

P.S. Bevo is a great coach.
You remind me of myself last year.

Not sure about our coaching today. So disappointing. In the second quarter I was calling for Naughton to go back as we were getting smashed and bombing the ball up to our forwards just wasn’t working for us. Considering Bruce started so well and his confidence would have been up his performance was just more of the same that we have seen this season. Don’t want to player bash but I’m not sure he should be in our future plans. Also can’t work out Richards role in the team. A half decent team performance today would have seen us playing the Tiges next week.

How long has he got left in contract ?
you guys need him gone
Total liability

Lost you that game I reckon .
His put on atleast 5kg since last year. We tried to turn him into Hawkins or Dixon, which he clearly will never be. Hopefully loses some weight and comes good next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We got found out by the things we have talked about all year.
English unable to compete in the ruck and no help for him.
We are constantly out marked by opposition tall forwards.
We don't get enough reward for effort and time in forward half.

It was fantastic how the boys lifted and nearly won,
but a lot of work needs to be done over the off season.

Coaches and selectors need to take the blame.

Very disappointed.

KM

Ruck situation makes me get nostalgic for Roughy. At least he offered a contest.
We desperately need a big bodied defender.
Another medium natural forward that offered a contest in the air would be good.

And Bev get off what ever it is your smoking.
We had a Star half back , but no , let’s make him that mediocre footballer he once was at his previous club !

I just love losing to Saint Kilda in finals......ffs
Wasn’t so bad, cuz I give Ratten credit for rebuilding the list and getting all the imports to gel. They played well to beat us...
Ratten was A coach option fir Doggies that I was very keen on before Bev took it on.

If Trengove or a newly recruited mature ruck isn’t playing regularly next year I’m done.

Happy to be called a fair weather supporter or whatever, but members are being treated with disrespect when the leaders of your club treat a vital part of the game with complete disdain. I’m fed up being ******* gaslighted just because he’s a premiership coach. It’s utter negligence and not befitting a professional sporting organisation.
I’m 100% with you. It’s complete madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back