Game Day 2nd Elim Final, 2020 - St Kilda v Western Bulldogs Saturday 3 October 2020 - 4:40 PM (AEST)

Who kicks our first goal?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily. The fact that he played every game he was fit is an absolute joke

Completely disrespected the club by showing up as a fat heifer. That he wants to then be a good trier and good clubman during the season makes it worse. His effort may have been there but it’s easy to get motivated during the season, do the hard work when it counts!

Disappointing, but it's not our year and never was. Few key moments stood out and I think the scoreline flattered us in the end, we were poor. Frustrating to lose another final to the Saints but it was a 50-50 game going in and its better than being done by a side like Richmond or Geelong. Happy for the majority of humble Saints fans, but not the few idiots (every side has them) who will probably get their comeuppance next week.

Just another reason why 2020 can go in the bin.

Hope we have a focus on tackling in the preseason. Our pressure was excellent but too many tackles weren't sticking. Clean that up and we prevent about 3 rebounding goals while giving us a scoring opportunity

Don't know how to feel. Really think we are the better side but I respect what the saints do and the way they go about it. The domination around the ruck and consistent crap entries inside fifty killed us
Saints backline won them the game

St Kilda were the far better team and we needed accuracy to keep pace. This board however is like a Daniel Andrews COVID-19 presser where exactly the same questions are asked day after day. The team doesn't go out to lose, players don't f#$ up on purpose. We are better than this.

Typical dogs response,I expect to get done next week but I'm certainly smiling now loser

Hey when you support a team that wins a spoon every 4 years the small things matter

Enjoy your week coz it’s probably all you have.

The fact you need to come in here after a win proves how much of a loser you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you watch the game? How many spoils did he have?

You’ve got to be joking? Spoiling the football with no clue where it is going to end up is literally the easiest and most negative play in football. If that’s how you judge a modern day back man you’ve missed one or two memo’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back