Preview 2nd Elimination Final, 2020: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Gabba, Saturday 3rd October, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 64 74.4%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 22 25.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe Wilkie? Otherwise Long makes sense.

A bit more of a mid sized forward to be an ideal match up for Paton.

Like who?

I would have thought Paton would go to Wallis since he's their most dangerous forward and Paton is our best shut down merchant.

Long is better playing on someone less dangerous that allows him to provide some run and carry out of the backline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but he doesn't play for free kicks like Macrae does and most of the other Bulldogs players for that matter.

As I've said before, playing for free kicks is part of their game plan under Bevo, they must practice playing for free kicks at training they are so good at it.

It's the main reason I despise them as a team and I will never tire of pointing out how their 2016 flag has a big umpire assisted asterisk next to it.

I always get heaps of bites from their supporters here whenever I point that out, it's like throwing chum into the water.
That's my worry, that we will outplay them but they'll be gifted the match. We'll probably know within the first 10 minutes.

did i hear right that paddy has never played in a winning final?

Yep you heard right.

Essendon lost to Carlton in 2011 EF
Essendon lost to North in 2014 EF
Port Adelaide lost to West Coast in 2017 EF

He’s gotten to an EF every 3 years adding this year... hopefully we can break his trend tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back