Preview 2nd Elimination Final, 2020: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Gabba, Saturday 3rd October, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 64 74.4%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 22 25.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loverly food and drink at wild duck creek

My grandma had a huge piece of land up at Heathcote for about 30 years, bought it and speculated that it would go up in value. We thought she was nuts. it was a hole back then. She sold it cheap just before all the wineries took off up there. I wished she'd kept it and left it to me. I fancy myself growing wine grapes and drinking the profits....well really just sub dividing it and drinking wine.

My grandma had a huge piece of land up at Heathcote for about 30 years, bought it and speculated that it would go up in value. We thought she was nuts. it was a hole back then. She sold it cheap just before all the wineries took off up there. I wished she'd kept it and left it to me. I fancy myself growing wine grapes and drinking the profits....well really just sub dividing it and drinking wine.
My partner lives in Kilmore and pre covid we were going to heathcote, and all the wineries up that way on Sundays

My partner lives in Kilmore and pre covid we were going to heathcote, and all the wineries up that way on Sundays

Back when she was there there were 2 wineries and both were s**t. One old German guy made coloured vinegar he sold as different varieties and one that was slightly more drinkable. Now they are possibly vic's best wine region, in my not very knowledgeable opinion.

My drunken tip.

Jack "Harvey Jnr" Sinclair, the new 35 will be BOG tomorrow.

The Saints to win by 3 goals plus running away with it.

3994900_AFL_Saints_16-9_12352949_1749979_596e7ce8ca6a93e404d4228c_sd_1280x720.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been up since 4:30am for work, having a few drinks before going to bed after the incredible Lions match, throat is gone but I'm going to be screaming so hard for you guys at the Gabba. Cummon Sainters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck and all the very best. Brisbane and St Kilda have been 'down' for a long time, time to get back to where we should be. Bring on the Gabba again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back