TheCuzEffect

Premiership Player
Oct 22, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man United - Minnesota Timberwolves
Looking through the ladder predictor and our second half of the season after the Bye we have a real chance to finish top 6. if we go ahead and Beat Carlton and Bombers and one of Fremantle at Perth or Adelaide in Adelaide we have potential to mount a top 4 charge. Early day's i know but the 2nd half of the season is open for the taking and one of the easiest in the league.. Thoughts?

Our draw really opens up after the Saints game. Top 6 is ambitious, Top 4 is way over the top. We'd basically not have to lose a game for the rest of the season.

Most teams in a season will drop a game they're not supposed to, so at some stage it will happen to us as well.

Looking through the ladder predictor and our second half of the season after the Bye we have a real chance to finish top 6. if we go ahead and Beat Carlton and Bombers and one of Fremantle at Perth or Adelaide in Adelaide we have potential to mount a top 4 charge. Early day's i know but the 2nd half of the season is open for the taking and one of the easiest in the league.. Thoughts?

In all seriousness how about we get past St Kilda first? We had a great win yesterday but we have had great wins before then just turned to crap afterwards.

No point getting ahead of ourselves just yet, we havent beaten the Saints many times in hte past 10 years and I would desperately love to get one over them now that we are playing good footy, likewise when we play the Dogs.

Yep just building yourself up for fail if you think top 6 is a realistic option. We will have done really well just to slip into the 8, and even that's a massive ask.

Our test will be whether or not we can beat the poor teams below us, as we usually have 2-3 embarrassing slip ups a year against opposition we should be beating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back