2nd ODI | Australia vs India @ Adelaide (13.50 ACDST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Won the toss batting good start

Hopefully get off to a good start....use Maxwell as a floater...

I'd like to see Maxwell used in the last 10 - 15 overs to give him a chance to get his eye in and accelerate the scoring regardless of where he comes in the batting order

I'd like to see Maxwell used in the last 10 - 15 overs to give him a chance to get his eye in and accelerate the scoring regardless of where he comes in the batting order

Agreed. Float him.

This will be like Saturday where the thread starts off all negative and every player sucks and then if it looks like we might win people change their tune in a hurry.

2 balls in and Finch already showing that atrocious technique to a straight full-length ball. :rolleyes:

Its amazing how many times he falls over to the off side at the start of his innings....its like every innings starts off the same....head falls over bat comes down angled not straight...struggles to hit the ball...every time. Then after a few overs if he is still in he starts to correct and play straight

I wonder what the f**k are the coaches and especially the batting coach doing about this??

Does he do this in the nets when he first starts batting??

Atm every innings its just the same from finch ..falling over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really need to see Finch make a score today, I think if he fails then his form leading into the WC is just too flaky.

Oh boy tough day for the boys out there.Adelaide is hotter than the Nullarbor plain today.
Good start by India nice and tight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back