2nd ODI Sri Lanka v Australia @ Pallakele Stadium June 16 1830hrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Sri Lanka (possible): 1 Danushka Gunathilaka, 2 Pathum Nissanka, 3 Kusal Mendis (wk), 4 Dhananjaya de Silva, 5 Charith Asalanka, 6 Dasun Shanaka (capt), 7 Chamika Karunaratne, 8 Dunith Wellalage, 9 Dushmantha Chameera, 10 Jeffrey Vandersay, 11 Maheesh Theekshana
Australia (possible): 1 David Warner, 2 Aaron Finch (capt), 3 Steven Smith, 4 Marnus Labuschagne, 5 Alex Carey (wk), 6 Travis Head/Josh Inglis, 7 Glenn Maxwell, 8 Pat Cummins, 9 Jhye Richardson, 10 Mitchell Swepson, 11, Josh Hazlewood

Surprised at this lineup, guess we pulled players straight out of the A game, didn't know that was allowed

also I swear its rained like every *ing game so far FFS

Surprised at this lineup, guess we pulled players straight out of the A game, didn't know that was allowed

also I swear its rained like every f*n game so far FFS

Rain has stopped inspection soon

just not sure how any formula could come up with that, bizarre

Guess what they’d say is they would have made let’s say 225 that’s 4.25 an over. It’s easier to go harder for 43 overs, so a RR of 5.1 or so isn’t awful still feel it’s more than it should be but it is what it is

Guess what they’d say is they would have made let’s say 225 that’s 4.25 an over. It’s easier to go harder for 43 overs, so a RR of 5.1 or so isn’t awful still feel it’s more than it should be but it is what it is
I just felt with them 9 down that they've been super generous

Anyway, you're right, better chase now, game on, Warner started well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just felt with them 9 down that they've been super generous

Anyway, you're right, better chase now, game on, Warner started well

I gave up a long time ago trying to understand Duckworth and Lewis lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back