Preview 2nd Preliminary Final: Brisbane Lions vs Geelong Cats @ The Gabba, Sat Oct 17th, 6:40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time we played Geelong, Neale (76%) and Zorko (38%) attended the least number centre bounces that either did all season. Our two best clearances players struggled (Neale 2, Lyons 3) with Berry (5) and Zorko (4) our best clearance winners. McCarthy also attended a decent number of centre bounces too (29%).

I reckon our plan is for CEY to spend a lot of time in the midfield against Geelong. He generally does his job when he spends a lot of time in there.

I actually don't want to win anymore. Richmond destroy teams who face them in the grand final. Look at what happened to Adelaide and GWS. They haven't recovered since losing to Richmond at the grand final. I know it's controversial, but I would rather us not win and win next year. No hate please.

I actually don't want to win anymore. Richmond destroy teams who face them in the grand final. Look at what happened to Adelaide and GWS. They haven't recovered since losing to Richmond at the grand final. I know it's controversial, but I would rather us not win and win next year. No hate please.
I mean, really...

Richmond are not Super Human, neither are Geelong.
A Brisbane and Richmond Final would be a massive win for the AFL

You're a meme. Richmond will be around the mark next year too.

Trololololololol

Richmond are not Super Human, neither are Geelong.
A Brisbane and Richmond Final would be a massive win for the AFL

Of course it would be. But look at their history. The last 2 teams to have faced them have been decimated. I don't want that to happen to us, that's all. :(

I think we've shown that when we play at our best we can beat any team in the league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats a weird thing to say .

What a toxic opinion

Tigers gonna feel tonights game.. Hope we get through next week.
With CEY we where short a big bodied mid against the Cats. We get killed by big bodied mid teams from the centre.
There backline not super fast.
Feel for Kiddy :(

Pathetic.

Anyway, guess an opinion isn't allowed here these days 🤷🏼‍♂️

Go lions and hopefully we can handle the pressure, but the fears are there.

Wow I wasn’t expecting that result tonight, I though Port had it sealed at home but they were scrappy in their forward 50 and just didn’t look like scoring all night, Tiger’s definitely looked the better side even though port dominated most stats. I hope our boys come out ready to play tomorrow and having seen port tonight hopefully will shake them out of any bye jitters early!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back