Preview 2nd Qualifying Final: Brisbane V Richmond @ Gabba, 02/10/2020 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller in the red vest back right of picture.

View attachment 974084

Great pick up. Frame I got may have been training before the scratch match or alternatively he played a half each...

3e3feeb0891a7811e9eb4de7bf742f07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richmond don’t have room for significant improvement, they are just hanging around till they drop off the cliff.

we in the other hand have vast room for improvement and we know it. That’ll be the difference that gives us the confidence to take them on, and if we do that we win.

so we win.
This is taking the piss. Surely.
For a team that hasn’t beaten us since Before Bitcoin was invented they’re pretty cocky over there!

Last edited:
Great pick up. Frame I got may have been training before the scratch match or alternatively he played a half each...

3e3feeb0891a7811e9eb4de7bf742f07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they do swap vests sometimes but I reckon that's from before or after the match simulation because there's no other players in the picture.

Pretty sure he's in a red vest at the 55 sec mark.
The footage of him near Jack at the end doesn't look like the match simulation, just goal kicking practice.

They're both in the footage.

Chol's in it several times in the background, but at 27 seconds in he takes a mark on one of the coaches with the pad on their back.
Caddy in the background at 36 seconds.
“One of the coaches”. aka Dimma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt Grimes plays on him, he didn't play on him in our recent match. Brisbane will try and draw Grimes away from full back sweeper as they like to get the ball over the back for the easy goal but our backline is too well drilled to fall for that.
Cameron has played far up the ground this year. Ive always pondered if thats a ploy to change his game style up abit to counter people being able to lock him out of games as easy as Grimes has. But yes Grimes and Charlie barely seen each other last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back