Preview 2nd Qualifying Final: Brisbane V Richmond @ Gabba, 02/10/2020 7:50pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bears seem to be freaked out. So much noise form them "Not scared of youse" "We're sledging each other cause you guy will say bad stuff to us" "We're tough, just you wait and see". It honestly sounds like they are trying to pump themselves up like crazy. That usually leads to a loss. You mind F yourselves.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
secretly want to loose so we play port in the prelim at adelaide oval and win
by 10 goals
No way. That's our toughest game to the flag by far. Win tonight and the rest of the season stays in QLD and we are a far bigger favourite playing Port at the Gabba.
We don't want to be dealing with quarantine bullshit or flying in the day of a PF.

Caveman68

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
At what stage will the umps go in dry?

25 - Shaun Ryan 27 - Andre Gianfagna 32 - Jacob Mollison
Ryan is a fantastic umpire and umpired both 17 and 19 GF. Shame he is retiring. Mollison is the concern for us and don’t know much about the other bloke. We go in as warm favourites and should get the job done. The big thing that has given me confidence over the past 4 years is that to beat us you need to be at your very best.

Shaks

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Ryan is a fantastic umpire and umpired both 17 and 19 GF. Shame he is retiring. Mollison is the concern for us and don’t know much about the other bloke. We go in as warm favourites and should get the job done. The big thing that has given me confidence over the past 4 years is that to beat us you need to be at your very best.
Hi guys I hope you don't mind the intrusion. A few things to ponder over.
No team is infallible and any team can win on any given day.
It's a game of inches at times with nothing more than a bee's d*ck in it.
Don't believe in your own hype and understand that it's never as good or as bad as what you think it is.
We are all just one loss away and everything could come crashing down.

Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't believe in your own hype and understand that it's never as good or as bad as what you think it is.
That's very inciteful thanks. Kindly close the door on your way out thanks

Mar 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

ahh no...your middle of the road team is one loss away... cos they missed top 4 AGAIN.... our great club that consistently makes top 4 and wins flags is just fine.
Thanks bye.

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Only two ways this can go

They will come out breathing fire and we have to hang on early then strike back when they lapse - similar to last year.
Or they get far too worked up over it and make silly errors we can torch them on.
1601614168973.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back