Preview 2nd Qualifying Final: Brisbane V Richmond @ Gabba, 02/10/2020 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So when Dimma said “You only get one shot” with a hammy he was talking about Lynch, OR mind games with Harris Andrews?:think:

Why can't we have both gif??

But seriously I don't think I've seen Dimma play mind games....

Fagan very much reminding me of salty Scott.
At after match pressers- shuffling through reams of stats that show they should have won.
Scoring shots / possessions / clearances etc etc...

Winning games of football is so much more than stats sheets....
Yeah he came across a bit deluded in the presser from the last game.

It's silly when people think missed set shots early in the game still have an impact when the other side is running rampant in the second half.

Set shots do matter, but they also get washed over during the course of the game.

They wouldn't necessarily say right now that Lynch is automatically playing.
It is always good to keep opposition guessing in planning.
It is days out.
Scott tried for years to gain a verbal advantage over teams, realised it counts for nothing.

Yes , there seems to be plenty of confidence on here , obviously we have had the wood on them but they are still a good side who need to be shown respect !
Need to be on our game from the start

We don’t have too.. we are just the fans!! 🤣
Only the players do
[/QUOTE]

Our players will respect the oppo,one thing I love about our team,feet firmly on the ground,us supporters can be passionate though.

Tigers by 21-35

Close until half time - game over in the 3rd - few cheap goals to the lions at the start of the last which excite the commentators before we saunter to a comfortable win

Richmond finally get a 50/50 free which is highlighted and replayed for the rest of the game by the commentary team.

Just had a look at the lions board. Apparently there best will put our best away any day of the week, its that simple :drunk:

And 50% of the thread is saying how cocky we are lmao

Yeah he came across a bit deluded in the presser from the last game.

It's silly when people think missed set shots early in the game still have an impact when the other side is running rampant in the second half.

Set shots do matter, but they also get washed over during the course of the game.

Blaming set shots is such a dumb excuse anyway. It’s a skill of the game, if you can’t execute it too bad.Could just as easily say, “oh our kicking efficiency was bad”. What does it matter if it’s a shot in goal or a kick in general play lol

They’re not always going to kick at goal as bad as they have the last couple times, I think this will be a very close game and could go either way

they kicked bad at goal last time because they kept trying to snap from the boundary with 2 of our defenders trying to spoil em

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the insight - I must say if both lynch and caddy don't get up it would be hard to drop chol as we'd be pretty light on for marking targets
If you're relying on Chol, you have no hope. Soft as butter.

Gabba capacity is just over 36K. 75% is 27K.

“The Gabba's capacity is normally 42,000 but due to the pandemic only 30,000 spectators — just a proportion of the MCG's usual 100,000 capacity — are expected to pack The Gabba for the night-time premiership decider on October 24, with Adelaide Oval the backup.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back