Game Day 2nd qualifying final: West Coast Eagles v Hawthorn, 8.20pm AEST @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by the media hype title should read Nic Nat vs Hawthorn.

Pumped. Can't wait. Just as well I'm busy at work. The day should whiz past quickly.

Unfortunately looking like another wet slog in Perth. Don't know if this should help us or not.

The weather should help us, very similar to Launceston in terms of wind, perth is the driest capital in australia so they should be more hampered by the rain.

Going by the media hype title should read Nic Nat vs Hawthorn.

Pumped. Can't wait. Just as well I'm busy at work. The day should whiz past quickly.

Unfortunately looking like another wet slog in Perth. Don't know if this should help us or not.
Last time that happened it was Fyfe vs Hawks. That went well

All the best Hawkers.

I hope you smash West Coast.

Nothing but respect for your Club

I hope you go back-back-BACK. :thumbsu:

It would be an amazing achievement considering you will do it without handouts & concessions!!!
(Can you tell I haven't recovered from 2002 & 2003 :oops:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My flight leaves Seoul tonight at about half time.
Should have a good understanding of where we are at by then.

Then a 4 hour trip to Manila.

A-hopin' and a-prayin'.... And then .... turn on the cell phone and then....
one of two very vocal emotions....

Should amuse the other passengers. ;)

It's finally here, this has been the slowest week I have experienced in a long time.
Hoping the boys look fired up and ready to go from the opening bounce. Strong opening quarter vital to silence the ferals in the stands. Time to take it to these pretenders and show them exactly why we are back to back premiers.
Let's go Hawks.

Us by 6 big ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back