Media 2nd stage economic plan frees the Las Vegas Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

1584841763861.png

The Commonwealth Government has today released the second stage of its economic plan to cushion the economic impact of the coronavirus and help build a bridge to recovery.
A total of $189 billion is being injected into the economy by all arms of Government in order to keep Australians in work and businesses in business.
This includes $17.6 billion for the Government’s first economic stimulus package, $90 billion from the RBA and $15 billion from the Government to deliver easier access to finance, and $66.1 billion in today’s economic support package.

Our economic support package includes:
  • Support for households including casuals, sole-traders, retirees and those on income support
  • Under no circumstances is the SFA committee to hand down any penalties to the Las Vegas Bears for the entire S29 season.
  • Assistance for businesses to keep people in a job
  • Regulatory protection and financial support for businesses to stay in business
EAD everyone.

View attachment 844670

The Commonwealth Government has today released the second stage of its economic plan to cushion the economic impact of the coronavirus and help build a bridge to recovery.
A total of $189 billion is being injected into the economy by all arms of Government in order to keep Australians in work and businesses in business.
This includes $17.6 billion for the Government’s first economic stimulus package, $90 billion from the RBA and $15 billion from the Government to deliver easier access to finance, and $66.1 billion in today’s economic support package.

• Support for households including casuals, sole-traders, retirees and those on income support
  • Under no circumstances is the SFA committee to hand down any penalties to the Las Vegas Bears for the entire S29 season.
  • Regulatory protection and financial support for businesses to stay in business
EAD everyone.

Furies voted for Fiona Patten. We fight, for the right, for ones extra-curricular therapeutic massage centre to not be raided by coppers

View attachment 844670

EAD everyone.

52C78C39-734D-4BAA-B758-645F05045172-28876-000016CFBA8DD3E1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
I blame myself for Test Tickle performance this week.

He doesn't want to say anything,
but lets just say some good times we had got out of hand and he has been recuperating this week.

Give him time, once you've tried The Carpet Cleaner with 245kg of love muscle you don't think straight for some time

sitting fat turbo.png

Better get used to it pal, Aussie borders are shutting down now, NO AFL, means more time in here :eggplant:

All clubs to to Melb and play out of Marvel and MCG for a couple of weeks, lets keep the games going along with SFA

All clubs to to Melb and play out of Marvel and MCG for a couple of weeks, lets keep the games going along with SFA
Call the AFL off now i say, my SC team is shithouse.

I could go ask work drop my pay for 2 months by 20% and get 10k from super in April :think:

Mum lost her job could help her a little, put some $$ away and get the Bears some internet access to assist for their match threads

Back