2nd Test - Australia v Pakistan (Boxing Day)

Remove this Banner Ad

2017 can go jump. Never before has there been so little joy in a calendar year.

Speak for yourself, 2017 has been golden.

The Swans are undefeated. I've maintained my no junk food resolution the entire year. And I've gotten laid every single day this year - a far cry from the usual weekly, chore-like routine with the wife.

Yeah impossible to imagine a team fighting their way to number 1 in test cricket yet in that very same year losing 5 tests in a row with horrific batting collapses when faced with the slightest bit of pressure, any team who does that must be fixing right?
Was Australia Fixing after losing two impossible to lose games after leading easily: 1/ Sri Lankan tour 1st Test 2/ Sth Africa tour 1st Test ??

Speak for yourself, 2017 has been golden.

The Swans are undefeated. I've maintained my no junk food resolution the entire year. And I've gotten laid every single day this year - a far cry from the usual weekly, chore-like routine with the wife.
I used to like to talk to my wife during sex
Which is why i would call her from the brothel

I used to hate when my wife tried to make eye contact during sex...so i closed the curtains...

Divorced happily 7 years now

Batting can look like hard work at that age, Boonie really suffered towards the end of his career with this I seem to remember.
Ponting was the same as well. Smith will go the same way in his mid-thirties when he loses his eye. Lets hope he has the sense to quit before it is too late.

Ponting was the same as well. Smith will go the same way in his mid-thirties when he loses his eye. Lets hope he has the sense to quit before it is too late.

It will be interesting to see how smith does go in that latter period of his career given his technique is so reliant on his incredible eye. Obviously there are s few years before that happens and he is definitely cashing in on a golden period of form. Still find him an unlikeable character but the lad can make a run or two

Agar is the leading wicket taker for spinners in the Shield, now that Holland is unavailable. Although 10 of his 16 wickets were taken in 1 match at the SCG.

I'm more inclined to go with O'Keefe if they pick a 2nd spinner. Career bowling average of 23 v Agar 40 and a career batting average of 30 compared to Agar 26. Still, I prefer to go with out strengths, 3 quicks, one spinner and Cartwright at no.6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15822567_1156358744459311_4946507263135859332_n.jpg

It will be interesting to see how smith does go in that latter period of his career given his technique is so reliant on his incredible eye. Obviously there are s few years before that happens and he is definitely cashing in on a golden period of form. Still find him an unlikeable character but the lad can make a run or two

What's unlikable about him? His captaincy isn't anything special but I think we were spoiled with how good Clarke's on field captaincy was. Plenty of mediocre skippers going around like Cook etc.

On the field he can look like a whinger at times but I've noticed he's doing his best not too. I'm happy for him to show disgust when the team is playing poor cricket and encourage them to lift but moping around when the opposition is just getting the better of you is not good at all.

As a bloke though he seems to be a lot more liked then Clarke and when he speaks about the opposition he always give them plenty of credit and doesn't hide from Australia's faults. The only time he didn't do this is when he was saying England didn't have a chance in the last Ashes. Doubt he'll ever make an outlandish call like that again now that he's seen first hand how useless our side can be in tough conditions.

What's unlikable about him? His captaincy isn't anything special but I think we were spoiled with how good Clarke's on field captaincy was. Plenty of mediocre skippers going around like Cook etc.

On the field he can look like a whinger at times but I've noticed he's doing his best not too. I'm happy for him to show disgust when the team is playing poor cricket and encourage them to lift but moping around when the opposition is just getting the better of you is not good at all.

As a bloke though he seems to be a lot more liked then Clarke and when he speaks about the opposition he always give them plenty of credit and doesn't hide from Australia's faults. The only time he didn't do this is when he was saying England didn't have a chance in the last Ashes. Doubt he'll ever make an outlandish call like that again now that he's seen first hand how useless our side can be in tough conditions.

For me strikes me as a spoilt brat. His body language is atrocious when things don't go his way. Can bat...can't have him

Maddinson, apparently

Oh noes. Maddison only three tests and then withdrew from cricket.

We needed a full compliment of Marshs' apparently. Can never have too many chocolate teapots on a tour to India.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back