2nd Test: Australia v South Africa, Port Elizabeth, February 20-24th

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee, Michael Warner has a big mouth.

He is accusing the South Africans of scuffing the ball.

This guy has a lot to say for someone who hasn't achieved much yet. Maybe he should shut up until late in his career, when he has achieved a few things, and has some credibility. Until then, he just looks like a fool, commenting about the opposition before every game. Michael Clarke should pull the goose into line.

I sometimes want to see Warner go out for a duck, just to teach him some humility, but it would have to happen a hell of a lot to deflate his big head.

Who is Michael Warner??? Is he more consistent than David?

Gee, Michael Warner has a big mouth.

This guy has a lot to say for someone who hasn't achieved much yet. Maybe he should shut up until late in his career, when he has achieved a few things, and has some credibility. Until then, he just looks like a fool, commenting about the opposition before every game. Michael Clarke should pull the goose into line.

I sometimes want to see Warner go out for a duck, just to teach him some humility, but it would have to happen a hell of a lot to deflate his big head.
Does Bradesman hate Michael Warner too?

Gee, David Warner has a big mouth.

Fixed.

29 Tests, 54 innings, averaging near enough 43. Absolutely can't wait til he does something.

pietersen-bowled-okeefe.jpg

Not sure if Patto and Bird coming in is a good idea as it is two guys without much red ball cricket behind them. Harris does look cooked though. Think SA might pull de Kock out for Petersen and replace Parnell with Abbott.

Pull de Kock :D

Need to keep de Kock in for the jokes.

Usually there would be several pages of it already, seems like a bit of apathy abounds for the series decider?

I think its more so the fact the OP for said thread should put some effort in.

Leave it to the mods IMO :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patto_Man back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back