2nd Test Australia v West Indies 8/12-12/12 1430hrs @ Adelaide Oval.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricket Australia tried to hand Carey the VC for the match, but he dropped it
Not sure who's toliet Travis Head forgot to flush but that's a notable snub given his captaincy experience...

The crowd there doesn't look that much bigger than the crowd at Perth, there's still a lot of empty seats there.

Tbh as one of the few who attended the Perth test (first test match for me) I feel the World Cup has kinda killed the test match hype. Just a lot of cricket on atm

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not sure who's toliet Travis Head forgot to flush but that's a notable snub given his captaincy experience...

Was horrible in the sub continent not sure you want to go there till he does it over there. Carey sort of makes sense

Reading between the lines it sounds like they might have brought his family into things in which case he was entitled to tell them to get f***ed. Cricket Australia might want to watch itself with Warner anyway in case he suddenly decides to open up about Capetown, I suspect there's still a lot we don't know about what happened there and it might be a nice little earner for the first person to spill the beans.

I strongly suspect CA have said he needs to admit his role inCT, which he has chosen to spin as “airing crickets dirty laundry” and invoking his family.

Extraordinary timing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* this pitch looks dull, the Windies second string attack doesn't help things, but just screams run fest.

"Good morning" -Mark Waugh

It's bloody 3pm in Adelaide you twit!

Be fair it’s morning in the greyhound races somewhere probably where he’s concentrating on

Back