2nd Test Australia v West Indies 8/12-12/12 1430hrs @ Adelaide Oval.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Warner having a tanty because he’s still being over looked for captaincy role, wish theyd overlook him for test selection.. should never of played test cricket for Australia ever again

I'd replace him with Harris.

Warner having a tanty because he’s still being over looked for captaincy role, wish theyd overlook him for test selection.. should never of played test cricket for Australia ever again
Yeah I tend to agree with davey to some extent...rehashing one of the worst moments in aussie cricket history really isn't needed and will drag his name and his family through it again...and remember there are seven players who are in the squad/currently who where in the side that cheated that day back in South Africa

Perhaps was told to shut up by cricket australia...will be interesting to say once he retires on what happened back then

Also every chance that the whole thing was bollocks, made up by an upper-crust Nazi sympathiser to endear Hitler to the cricket-loving English elite. Well, those that weren't already enamoured with him.

Agreed. Anyone but David Whiner.
Still a legend of aussie cricket give him this summer as a test send off and he continue in the white ball format

as i have said previously on these threads...I do not want him going to england

its time to for a change...and with warners average start with the bat and this stuff going on in the background it might well be his last test summer....I don't expect to see him ever again in whites in perth

Still a legend of aussie cricket give him this summer as a test send off and he continue in the white ball format

as i have said previously on these threads...I do not want him going to england

its time to for a change...and with warners average start with the bat and this stuff going on in the background it might well be his last test summer....I don't expect to see him ever again in whites in perth

Good player but still a flog, the Aussie team has had too many flogs that’s why they’ve been so unlikable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started PPL yesterday, hoping this test goes the distance because I'll be stuck on the lounge most of the time anyway.

If Starc and Hazel get the pink pill hooping and nipping early i give the Windies exactly Buckley's chance

Good player but still a flog, the Aussie team has had too many flogs that’s why they’ve been so unlikable

Unfortunately, they are not facing a team like India or England to smack some humility to them. Hopefully the Proteas later in the summer can do just that.

You have to give Hitler some credit, he was the one that killed Hitler when many others had failed.

It was one of the most blatant and disgraceful examples of cheating in sport that I can remember so it deserved the reaction that it got.

I don't think the players involved deserved to be banned for life for it but they deserved a substantial suspension which is what they got.
Blatant yes, but no different to numerous other examples of ball tampering in cricket, most of which had minimal or no penalties attached.

He has has the brain of an autistic 12 year old.

He has has the brain of an autistic 12 year old.
I know for a fact that autistic 12 year olds are extremely intelligent - my wife and I have had 2 of them.

I know for a fact that autistic 12 year olds are extremely intelligent - my wife and I have had 2 of them.
Sorry. I ****ed up horrifically there, and i apologise sincerely. He has the brain of a 12 year old dumb campaigner. I know plenty of autistic kids too and they are bright as a button, intelligence has nothing to do with the condition and I should have known better. My complete apologies and I hope the young ones are doing well.

Sorry. I ****ed up there, and i apologise sincerely. He has the brain of a 12 year old dumb campaigner. I know plenty of autistic kids too and they are bright as a button, intelligence has nothing to do with the condition and I should have known better. My complete apologies and I hope the young ones are doing well.
That's cool mate.

It’s not a competition
OK, a poor taste reference in hindsight - but I also note there has sadly been some other horrific conflicts and genocides in modern times that are rarely mentioned, mainly because Hitler is usually the preferred reference for evil...

Back