2nd Test - Bangladesh vs Australia @ Chittagong

Remove this Banner Ad

If so Nevill will do until he's ready.

I am for Wade being moved on, simply hasn't done enough with the Bat, but I would still have Wade over Nevill.

Give a kid and go, what have we got to lose?

Whiteman isn't even next in line, not even sure why there's talk of him when he's been pretty ordinary for a couple of years now. Carey was selected for the Aus A tour and while he's not ready yet they'd go with him before Whiteman.
He was selected because Whiteman was injured

I'd like to see Cartwright bat higher, he bats 3 for his state we dropped our number 3 for him, he won't be doing much bowling... I think he should bat in the top 4 depending on where Smith wants to bat himself...

Should bat 4 for mine

I am for Wade being moved on, simply hasn't done enough with the Bat, but I would still have Wade over Nevill.

Give a kid and go, what have we got to lose?

I 100% endorse that, however if whiteman isn't ready (considering he was the Aus A keeper a lot recently), who else is ready right now?

Keen to see Cartwright play

I 100% endorse that, however if whiteman isn't ready (considering he was the Aus A keeper a lot recently), who else is ready right now?

I would bring Hartley in ahead of Nevill if Whiteman is not fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was selected because Whiteman was injured

Fair enough. That being said his shield form makes for poor reading. Carey's overall record isn't that great either so the stocks are definitely thin it at that area. Could be a really big season for the keepers as I can't see Wade cementing his place.

Has he retired/semi-retired though?

I wanted Hartley in the side a while back.

Still a better option than Nevill:p

I just want the selectors to try someone different, it is very clear Nevill and Wade are not long term options.

Hilton in is good. I like Usman, but I suppose a fork has officially been stuck in him in Asia.

O'Keefe back in as he should be, though I like Agar. People calling for Holland, please...

Nevill in for Wade for the Ashes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back