Rumour 3.5 mil down the dunny

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 13, 2016
Coogee
AFL Club
Essendon
ayy ladies and gents

It's been a while but I've been backin a huge one out. Me guts are stuffed.

Anyway, While I was there I heard about that bloke who got caught with drugs. Bloody druggos.

ANyway, apparently that's cost em a fairly huge sponsorship deal worth about 3.5 mil a year. They were gonna announce it but junkie mcidiot had other plans and so the sponsors jumped ship.

Put that in the 'oops' category ay mates

Personally, If I was head coach or a footy boss or wotev, I'd ban players from even going near Double Bay. What a shithole.

Deadset though, what sort of cereal-boxed degreed marketing drongo abandons a $3.5mil/year sponsorship because someone with less name recognition than the fullback in the Hockeyroos gets caught with a gram of coke?

Suspect the announcement is likely delayed.
It does sound rather dramatic, but who knows. There could be any number of reasons why- for example if the sponsor is a state-owned corporation and that country has particularly draconian laws around illicit drugs or something.

Pure speculation, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deadset though, what sort of cereal-boxed degreed marketing drongo abandons a $3.5mil/year sponsorship because someone with less name recognition than the fullback in the Hockeyroos gets caught with a gram of coke?

Suspect the announcement is likely delayed.

Dont tell me this is where Holden were shifting their Collingwood money???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back