Streaming 3 Body Problem

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

The Chinese adaptation (and the books) are supposed to be a lot deeper. This was dumbed down for Western audiences, in order to focus on character development. I found the characters unlikeable for the most part, but enjoyed the series enough and hope Netflix allows the story to be finished.
Yeh the countdown timer really dissapointed me, was the scariest and most intriging bit of the the book. But highly watchable

I'm 6 episodes in. Pretty interesting show so far bar some obvious issues, mainly being the unlikeable characters.

Speaking of which, I really hate the Auggie Salazar character.

1 episode to go.

This show/book has perhaps the greatest plot hole Ive ever seen in a story. The aliens dont know whay lying is? Except ofcourse before this reveal they display numerous examples of lying and understanding the concept of lying themselves. The flickering stars are a lie, making out that physics is broken is a lie, telling the girl not to respond to the aliens when they communicate with her is telling her to lie, the aliens pretending to look like humans is a lie, the whole virtual reality computer game to make reality different to what it actualy is, is a giant lie and using the word trust means they know what lying is, as the concept of trust only exists if species can also lie.

Ive heard an even worse plot hole occurs in the second book.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back