News 3 bodys found in house in Kapunda

Remove this Banner Ad

ha, i know heaps from reliable sources, people in the "hub" of the town, even neigbours of the accused.....but what one man see's another man feels completly different!

Posted November 20?

How very interesting for the defence.

Yep.

All that stuff was all over the shop way back then.

Google his name and foreign articles and bits and pieces also showed up. It basically highlights that the suppression order laws need to be reworked to take into account the global village.

As for his defence, I think he has the job ahead of him ....

Evidently(alledegly) there is physical evidence of someone else involved in this crime (blood), also the accused alleges they were somewhere else at the time of the issue.
Evidently they (SAPOL) have some articles belonging to him (allegdly) that he'll have a hard time explaining

It is fair to say that if the first point is true that this guy can not be convicted beyond reasonable doubt if he is prosocuted as the perpertrator and not as one of the perpertrators........

However no one has dared ask in the public domain is there an accomplice to the alledged offender on the loose, in fact I fail to see where any of the very very strongly held points above have in any way been brought up, let alone dismissed.

Most probably we (sa) have ourselfs another infamous multiple murder case building.

kapunda murder house is now up for sale if anyone wants to purchase a piece of kapunda history (for all the wrong reasons of course)

ps - jo, i've made sure not to include any heresay or inuendo for your convenience since you are the internet and moral police...

kapunda murder house is now up for sale if anyone wants to purchase a piece of kapunda history (for all the wrong reasons of course)

ps - jo, i've made sure not to include any heresay or inuendo for your convenience since you are the internet and moral police...

I heard you're the murderer:eek:

Just because you were called up on bullshit months ago doesn't mean you have to continue a hissy fit.

I heard you're the murderer:eek:

Just because you were called up on bullshit months ago doesn't mean you have to continue a hissy fit.
hissy fits aside.. how the hell would you know?

There was movement at the station
for the word was passed around
that one of the actual perpertrators
was back in town.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fairly long sentence. theres a statement from chris rowe on adelaidenow. goes on to say that how can he be given 35 years when he (chris) has to go on for life with the pain/guilt/anger etc. makes a fair point..

enjoy yatala downie you sick ****

Very sad situation with no winners and a lot of lives ruined. I hope one day the family and friends of the victims can put the whole situation behind them and try and move on with their lives.

Despite the non-parole period I would be very surprised if he will ever be released.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back