Player Watch #3: Christian Salem

Remove this Banner Ad

* me drunk, even worse/more wide open than I remembered.
Doesn't even look at him. I would be less harsh if he just straight up missed the shot but to not even make the distance. What a dick head

Doesn't even look at him. I would be less harsh if he just straight up missed the shot but to not even make the distance. What a dick head

Yeah, tried to land the ball a metre over the goal line. Why? If youre going to have a shot let it rip you dumb campaigner and put it 3 rows back.

Yeah, tried to land the ball a metre over the goal line. Why? If youre going to have a shot let it rip you dumb campaigner and put it 3 rows back.
That's the difference between Petracca Pickett and the spuds of the team. Pickett kicks a miracle goal under huge pressure ( did it against Brisbane as well) and Trac should have got the match winner from 55. Meanwhile blokes like Salem, Bowey and co couldn't handle the pressure of the night

Typically dense. He had a s**t game, nobody has been disputing that. It must have been agony for a few on this board after decrying his inclusion without VFL that he had a really sound 9 week spell off the bat and they couldn't criticise their favourite whipping boy.

Typically dense. He had a s**t game, nobody has been disputing that. It must have been agony for a few on this board after decrying his inclusion without VFL that he had a really sound 9 week spell off the bat and they couldn't criticise their favourite whipping boy.
I love that your standards for him have dropped to a 9 week sound spell 👌

I love that your standards for him have dropped to a 9 week sound spell 👌
Can't be bothered with this, you know what you're doing. There's a game next week and Salem will play, because he is ensconced in the team in his form this season. Hopefully he'll make up for a bad game.

Can't be bothered with this, you know what you're doing. There's a game next week and Salem will play, because he is ensconced in the team in his form this season. Hopefully he'll make up for a bad game.
No I've never rated Salem been very open about that for years. He's drifted through a career that at 28 now is closer to the end and never really been better than average.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back