AFL Player # 3: Darcy Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

This kid makes me

BAWf2C6.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he had a few clangers but I think he's the kind of player who will spray a few. Don't care!!! His effort and application. Quick hands and good decisions. Just awesome. Best game for the club and hang on to your dicks cos he's only going to get better and better!! #alwaysdraftthecountrykid

So many entries into the 50.
Goddard ripped him a new one at some stage for kicking it to the wing and turning it over. Then he did the same thing when it came back, hit the target and smiled at Goddard, he's such an a-hole, I love him.

I said before the match that he's going to be our 4th best mid this year behind only Watson, Heppell and Merrett (significantly pushing Zaka down to 5th). Nothing i saw yesterday makes me doubt that. I loved the bit of play in the forward line where Rioli was down back going for a grab and he juggled it and Parish just taps it out of his hands and then gathers the collect and drills it into the forward 50. Its not a bad effort - pickpocketing Rioli.

I personally don't care how he compares to Oliver or Mills. We couldn't get either of those 2 players anyway and no matter what Parish is still a bloody gun. Actually that entire top 5 of Weitering, Schache, Mills, Oliver and Parish is literally wall to wall guns. May challenge for the best top 5 ever in a draft pool.

How many times did we see this kid, hair flying, running out of a stoppage straight towards our goals last night. That midfield is starting to look monstrous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back