Player Watch # 3: Darcy Parish - Happy like a pig in the mud - 25/5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bjchan13

Senior List
Jul 23, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I initally assumed Novak. Think Nikola Jokic is a solid guess. Definitely not heath ledger. He wouldve said heath ledger.

un_eggs

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2007
un
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
The most interesting thing here, amongst all the tosh, is his reference to Wim Hof. I have been hopeful that our club might be willing to explore his methods. For those who don’t know him, he has an incredible ability to endure extremes due to his self-developed breathing techniques. I’m sure I’ve heard certain players of other clubs mention his work in the past but this is the first Bomber. I would be interested to know if this was definitely a club initiated thing.

DapperJong

Hall of Famer
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
The most interesting thing here, amongst all the tosh, is his reference to Wim Hof. I have been hopeful that our club might be willing to explore his methods. For those who don’t know him, he has an incredible ability to endure extremes due to his self-developed breathing techniques. I’m sure I’ve heard certain players of other clubs mention his work in the past but this is the first Bomber. I would be interested to know if this was definitely a club initiated thing.
I do it on the toilet. For hours.

Jager bombers

Debutant
Apr 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Quotes from the man himself..

“I love it here,” Parish said ahead of Friday’s must-win clash with Hawthorn at Marvel Stadium.
“I absolutely love the joint … I’m red and black.”
“I have got great relationships with everyone at the club — the players, the coaches and even the staff. I’ve really enjoyed my time here and I’ve learnt so much from the relationships I’ve been able to build.”
“I parked it (the contract) for a little bit because there was a little inconsistency in my game,” he said of his initial discussions.
“I was more interested in coming back into the team and performing really strongly for them. That was the focus at that point in time.”

TheGreatBarryB

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
Quotes from the man himself..

“I love it here,” Parish said ahead of Friday’s must-win clash with Hawthorn at Marvel Stadium.
“I absolutely love the joint … I’m red and black.”
“I have got great relationships with everyone at the club — the players, the coaches and even the staff. I’ve really enjoyed my time here and I’ve learnt so much from the relationships I’ve been able to build.”
“I parked it (the contract) for a little bit because there was a little inconsistency in my game,” he said of his initial discussions.
“I was more interested in coming back into the team and performing really strongly for them. That was the focus at that point in time.”
Good news, an important re-signing

Top Bottom