AFL Player # 3: Darcy Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping Darce signing is the "Domino" to getting the like of Frang, Clarke, Walla, Guelfi and Redman, still a lot of work to do.

Wonder if they'll announce the signing tomorrow to get everyone up and about before the game, or saving it for a fluff piece after a loss to divert attention.

My Boy! Definitely worth persisting with for another couple. Still has plenty to work on but he seems to be very aware thats the case. He has been nailing some nice clutch set shots, and improving most parts of his game.

Could still go either way for Parish I reckon, so 2 years is a good amount of time for both parties.

Outside of the favouritism arguments that I can't really follow, whoever is arguing that he needs to get much better by foot is correct imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Popped up again in the last stoppage and helped us get the hooker goal. Of course nailed his opportunity also, good to have a player that can kick straight.

Even though we heard the signing was coming it's always good to have the confirmation.

Two years is a good sized contract for a good sized player.

Very happy to have Darcy sign on. I would of liked to see a 3 year deal for him but obviously happy he is staying.

Very happy he's staying. He's really coming along this year. His kicking has improved and some of those one touch pickups have been immaculate. Also starting to add goal kicking to his game. He's on the right track. It also seems like he's built his running capacity and is simply getting to more contests.

Would have been happy with 2 or 3 years for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back