3 Dead After Eating Wild Mushrooms

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely shes charged whether she did it deliberately or accidentally.

If deliberately then its Murder (likely down to manslaughter cause law) and if its accidental its manslaughter down to criminal negligence of some description.

What kind of person in their right mind goes wild mushrooms in a meal?

Surely shes charged whether she did it deliberately or accidentally.

If deliberately then its Murder (likely down to manslaughter cause law) and if its accidental its manslaughter down to criminal negligence of some description.

What kind of person in their right mind goes wild mushrooms in a meal?
Easy to find out if was added to the pot, or each dish.

Reckon she's tried just to make the ex in-laws a bit crook for a laugh and it got wildly out of hand.

Sure but i also dont think its relevant to my point.

Whatever the outcome of she knowingly poisoned them or accidentally did it she is SURELY still getting charged with something if she prepped the meal and served it.
Yeah, don't read too much into it. I usually just quote someone for the sake of it. If that shits you. Come meet me in the things that s**t you thread 🤣 I'm ranked about 8th in that thread so I must be a miserable *.

Reckon she's tried just to make the ex in-laws a bit crook for a laugh and it got wildly out of hand.

She would have to have a pretty sick sense of humour if making people crook from eating food that she cooked is considered a laugh.

Also if she knew anything about death cap mushrooms she will know they do more than make people crook, they can make them dead hence the name.

Well her ex claims she tried to poison him a year ago. He was put in an induced Coma. That doesn't sound good for her. They were all "EX-IN LAWS" so there is the motive, she doesn't like being an "EX". Only one train of thought. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...!

Remember the Cleo news story. And the social media comments. Media are a pack of scum. Lets wait.
True but tbh this sounds about 10 times more suspicious. When the flogs were after her it was like it was a decent performance but still came across as 'acting'. If she is guilty would've been smarter to just not say anything.

Anyway you do have to give people the benefit of the doubt and the investigators will hopefully find out what really happened.

It definitely is. Even an amateur forager can identify death cap mushrooms if they're being careful. Even in saying that - two of our most common edible mushrooms (slippery jacks and safron milk caps) would never be mistaken for a death cap, for example.

It's a very suspicious story imo

Oh, the woman absolutely did it.

I wouldn't eat foraged mushrooms, but I grew up in an area where I learned the difference, and I don't believe it's a mistake you can make easily, unless you have absolutely no knowledge of death caps and thought all mushrooms were edible.

It's crazy that she might've done the same thing a year ago and gotten away with it!

(And as I always say... do you foraging at the local market, I go to Preston and sometimes stuff is that hard to find it's like the real thing!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back