Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s been phenomenal for us but agree.
His legs are made of crepe paper.
Can’t rely on him anymore.

Grimes, Prestia, Broad, Pickett and Kmac will be playing their last year with us.

We will look very different next year.

Prestia yes.

Pickett and KMac hopefully.

Broad I would hope not although there's always rumours of a move to WA.

Grimes probably, but I'll give him until mid-year without the captaincy on his shoulders before I decide. Last year I had him written off.

Prestia yes.

Pickett and KMac hopefully.

Broad I would hope not although there's always rumours of a move to WA.

Grimes probably, but I'll give him until mid-year without the captaincy on his shoulders before I decide. Last year I had him written off.
Broad & his wife apparently building a home in WA, for when he's career ends he is 30 now so if he would have left it would have been when he was last out of contract. I don't think the offers were quiet as good as he hoped.

Broad & his wife apparently building a home in WA, for when he's career ends he is 30 now so if he would have left it would have been when he was last out of contract. I don't think the offers were quiet as good as he hoped.

Yeah I read that article and thought the same.

He'd be a good pick for WCE IMO. Appears to be very respected at the club and hard as nails. Could do well for a dogpoo team on the rebuild like Weagles but I would be really happy if he stayed until he retired because I am such a fan. He will be 32 when his contract ends after next year and may well hang them up.

Plus there's always that photo to thank him for...

8-10 week hamstring injury. Meatball, i love you and you have given much joy, but, you can’t walk back into this team, and i hope there’s an honest discussion at seasons end.

It may be earlier than that. Frees up a mid season draft spot.
End of the season frees up $650k of salary. Will help when we try and re sign Baker.

8-10 week hamstring injury. Meatball, i love you and you have given much joy, but, you can’t walk back into this team, and i hope there’s an honest discussion at seasons end.
Not even seasons end. I would hope he makes the call by the mid season draft. Gibcus out could give us 2 selections?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even seasons end. I would hope he makes the call by the mid season draft. Gibcus out could give us 2 selections?
Yeah, not sure how all that works and what space we currently have the on the list. But yeah, imagine if we bought in another Kane Lambert type mid season. Be unreal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back