Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia

Remove this Banner Ad

very happy with what he contributed Friday and yes he did enough.
What I have contributed to the world this week , I suspect is more than many people ever will.
You picked a bad week to try and get personal with that little snipe numb nuts.

How so, sugar ****?

another good final from my man the human meatball 22 disposals 10 contested 5clearances 6 tackles 2goal assists 6 score involvements bet he is loving life as a tiger

another good final from my man the human meatball 22 disposals 10 contested 5clearances 6 tackles 2goal assists 6 score involvements bet he is loving life as a tiger

Jet. Was always going to be a jet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jet. Was always going to be a jet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
froffing at the thought of him next season with a full pre season and a full year of working with our a graders

It looks like his body and form has come right for him at the right time of year. Always been a fan of this bloke but he has been even more amazing than I thought he would be, and I thought he would be amazing for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was his worst games in some weeks particularly in the first half , untill he was moved onto Kelly in a tagging role.
He just has little starting position sense. that aside he has surprised me when tagging.

I thought it was his worst games in some weeks particularly in the first half , untill he was moved onto Kelly in a tagging role.
He just has little starting position sense. that aside he has surprised me when tagging.
When it's your worst game in weeks and you still had 20+ and multiple clearances, it's clear your in fairly good form.

27 disposals 12 contested 5 clearances 3 tackles 4 inside 50's 1goal 1 goal assist 8score involvements

what a pick up 3 good finals turned it on when it mattered and now a premiership player well done dion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back