Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe we paid overs for this bloke. Dud. Delist.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power

Luckily for us Puma are paying a fair chunk or the the bulk of his contract ;) (according to some #lolnorf pullers)
We've still got plenty of TPP room for another "big fish"
Tom Lynch come on down. It's great to be a destination club. :thumbsu:

Luckily for us Puma are paying a fair chunk or the the bulk of his contract ;) (according to some #lolnorf pullers)
We've still got plenty of TPP room for another "big fish"
Tom Lynch come on down. It's great to be a destination club. :thumbsu:
* those bottom feeders. Fancy not winning a premiership since the 90's.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant believe we used pick 6!!??

I mean he was elite in September, we won a flag, and he has improved our midfield out of sight.

But, but.... pick 6?

They are all Royce Harts..

Just cant believe it..

This club has no idea, Coburg is a better side.

Sorry that my spelling and punctuation is perfect in this post, I got my wife to read over it for me.

Was poor defensively in GF , thankfully Jack Graham had a blinder and when asked curbed sloan's influence.
Dimma said on the couch they didn't want him defending, hence they moved Graham onto Sloane when Sloane went forward of the ball. Dion did his role and he did it well.

Cant believe we used pick 6!!??

I mean he was elite in September, we won a flag, and he has improved our midfield out of sight.

But, but.... pick 6?

They are all Royce Harts..

Just cant believe it..

This club has no idea, Coburg is a better side.

Sorry that my spelling and punctuation is perfect in this post, I got my wife to read over it for me.
Have you forgotten the irony/sarcasm emoticons?
;):rolleyes:

Dimma said on the couch they didn't want him defending, hence they moved Graham onto Sloane when Sloane went forward of the ball. Dion did his role and he did it well.
Sloan tore him a absolute new a-hole early and I don't care what Dimma says, when he isn't assigned a role he consistently runs forward of the contest with little accountability.
He is a premiership player which he should be congratulated for but Graham showed that draftees are also very capable of immediate output in a good side .

Just looked at the numbers - We gave up pick 6 (1,751 points) and upgraded pick 35 to pick 24 which is a gain of 263 points (excluding the fact pick 35 could end up at 37-39) which means we basically paid pick 10 value for Dion. Definitely worth it.

Might be partying a little too hard....
FB_IMG_1507845278762.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back