Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd lowest score by an opposition in history.
Side many expect to finish in the bottom couple in their only game at the G for the year.
Perspective .
My perspective is that Dion Prestia is a gun and we are a much better side with him in it.

I thought Meatball got better as the game went on today. Happy with his return.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

2nd lowest score by an opposition in history.
Side many expect to finish in the bottom couple in their only game at the G for the year.
Perspective .

And why was it the second lowest in history? Maybe we are pretty good at footy? When have you ever seen us hold an opposition to that lower score? Never, that’s when. Perspective.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Meatball could cure cancer and trib would still find fault
Any old second round trade can cure cancer! A number six pick trade has to cure cancer, solve the Middle East problem and eradicate world poverty!
really s**t comments, that filth of a disease kills millions of loved ones . your both better than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s a premiership player and was awesome in the finals . I was tough on him , but as he told bro a few weeks ago he went under the knife the minute he walked into the club as things weren’t right . He said he basically couldn’t run for a month and when he tried the best he could do was imitate Mick Malthouse. He said fans weren’t to know so he could understand criticism , but he was still working his arse off.
He’s an honest down to earth bloke who takes his profession seriously and loves the club. Was fantastic today and an absolute upgrade to our midfield.

really s**t comments, that filth of a disease kills millions of loved ones . your both better than that.
Was taking the piss but apologies if it offended you will remove the joke

True and although they were made as pure hyperbole to exaggerate a point, I accept the censure.
Wish someone would cure cancer, solve the Middle East and eradicate world poverty though!
On topic, Dion could win a Brownlow and you would still find fault.

True and although they were made as pure hyperbole to exaggerate a point, I accept the censure.
Wish someone would cure cancer, solve the Middle East and eradicate world poverty though!
On topic, Dion could win a Brownlow and you would still find fault.
I don't like that Dustin hasn't had a tribe of sons.

Brisbanes best mid is 176cm .
It was a battle of the short people .
Another midget , teenager Reyner had 3 times his average possession.

Rayner is 187cm. Dusty is 186cm

If you’re going to talk s**t at least don’t make it so easy to poke holes in what you say.

Brisbanes best mid is 176cm .
It was a battle of the short people .
Another midget , teenager Reyner had 3 times his average possession.

You are a seriously bitter individual. You won't admit your wrong and will try hold onto anything to prove that Prestia was a failed trade. Despite the fact the team you support winning a flag after 37 years with Prestia playing a major role.

Just let it go ffs.

Our 5th best player and the main board doesn’t even realise he exists. ******* gun

Best
The longer they underestimate him and the rest of our non star players the better.

Always felt Prestia would be a great fit for our team, nice to have him back without the leg injuries that affected his disposal early last year.

The longer they underestimate him and the rest of our non star players the better.

Always felt Prestia would be a great fit for our team, nice to have him back without the leg injuries that affected his disposal early last year.
What exactly was Prestia recovering from at the start of last season?

Reference to surgery when arrived at Richmond

What exactly was Prestia recovering from at the start of last season?

Reference to surgery when arrived at Richmond
Told bro it was his knee that they found nqr and had to have immediate surgery. So he had to recover from this on top of other niggles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back