Player Watch #3: Dion Prestia

Remove this Banner Ad

d7c6c93fff67bfd1ef6faa943fa9b97c.jpg

Dimma when Prestia wins the Brownlow next year.

d7c6c93fff67bfd1ef6faa943fa9b97c.jpg

Dimma when Prestia wins the Brownlow next year.

You people think I’m joking? I’m actually going to put money on him to win it next year.
He will be hitting Tom Lynch on the left tit so much, Lynch will miss a game through “heavy bruising”.
What a gun.

You people think I’m joking? I’m actually going to put money on him to win it next year.
He will be hitting Tom Lynch on the left tit so much, Lynch will miss a game through “heavy bruising”.
What a gun.

irregular heartbeat Due to repeated footballs hitting him in the chest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For someone to have missed so many games and come back like he has this guy is a super star and his kicking has improved so much i cant believe it when i watch him nowdays. Morro was the only one really defending and advocating his signing at the time and boy he copped a bit for it too but he stood up to it and now others are eating humble pie.

For someone to have missed so many games and come back like he has this guy is a super star and his kicking has improved so much i cant believe it when i watch him nowdays. Morro was the only one really defending and advocating his signing at the time and boy he copped a bit for it too but he stood up to it and now others are eating humble pie.

Good to see you posting. Hope your health is ok.

Haere Ra

This should really come as no surprise to people who watched closely when he was at the Suns, if we land Lynch history will repeat itself with some of the ridiculous calls some are making about how he’s not much good and Moore is better.

Absolute gun. Making pick 6 look like a steal.

Where are all the flogs who talked up him taking a pay check while injured now?

Well one got board banned :)

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Kudos to the club too for the way they got conditioning into him before bringing him back

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What a gun.

He’ll never play enough games in a season to get remotely close to a Brownlow.

And his bloody name dropping!

Mate, tell me about it. He seems the type of guy who u5es letters in all his w0rds as well. A real fancy pants type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back